Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tottenham have bid €15m + Emmanuel Adebayor for Chelsea striker Fernando Torres. (Source: Sky Italia)

Any Italian with some info?

I was walking the dog past Old Trafford and United offered £45m for me & 50 mil for Fido.

Canal+ reporting that we arrived with 6m euros short for Herrera and we had to go back for the missing amount.....Eddie needs to be maded accountable for this joke shop...

If we can get him for a similar fee to Fellaini, then I would prefer him instead of Fellaini.

I doubt the 40m to be true, but Cope is very reliable.

Canal+ reporting that we arrived with 6m euros short for Herrera and we had to go back for the missing amount.....Eddie needs to be maded accountable for this joke shop...

I have visions of our boys racing round all the local cashpoints drawing the maximum allowance out, as banks will be shut now...

Great signing for them. I really thought he'd get plenty of games at Chelsea this season though.

Christ on a bike...
...is on his way to QPR.

Mark Ogden questioning Woodward and suggests we should get a director of football. I wonder what SAF thinks of this circus.

Mark Ogden questioning Woodward and suggests we should get a director of football. I wonder what SAF thinks of this circus.
It really wouldn't hurt. Who knew that ferguson had so much control over transfers for us and had us working in such a controlled and assured manner. This summer has been a disastrous circus really, Woodward/moyes, whichever one is in charge, have done really poorly. No two ways about it.

I had the assumption that most director of football positions are there to identify targets, the executive is still the one who does the deal.

I had the assumption that most director of football positions are there to identify targets, the executive is still the one who does the deal.

That's correct. Levy, Woody, Galliani etc make the deals despite those clubs having a director of football.

No director of football please, we're not a shitpot feckwit club.

Status
Not open for further replies.