Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been in meetings all day, anything happened / happening ?

feck all for us, but Arsenal are on the verge of breaking even City's record spend by a million if they complete the signing of Ozil for £46m.

Yesterday I would have loved that, but not now.

Also yes, i'm very serious about that we should offer £35M for Baines.

Christ. I thought you were joking when you said that. Anything above 15mil would be a rip off.

1. Sport Witness@Sport_Witness
    3m
    Any contribution from Herrara would amount to a few €m, Manchester United just need to get it done. Left it too late to play games.

Expand
  2. Tom Coast@sardinetrawler
    4m
    El Mundo: “It is clear that he wants to play for #MUFC and therefore has offered to contribute to the deal”
    Retweeted by Sport Witness
    Expand
  3. Sport Witness@Sport_Witness
    4m
    If El Mundo are correct and Herrera is prepared to drop already agreed wage so Man United increase fee, Woodward needs a refreshing slap.

Balague has stated we have offered "36", not sure if that is rupees or euros.

Also, he mentioned the deal is practically done and all we need to do is pay the money into their account and then do the medical.

That sounds like one of those secondary school comprehension exercises. 'Looking at the following text, how would United do a deal to get player?'

The answer, of course, is 'pay Athletic 36m euros',, although if your comprehension is below secondary school level, like our dear Woody, you may not realise the answer is actually in the problem.

I wouldn't be surprised if we want to make Herrera our "first" signing under Moyes and then the Fellaini confirmation will probably follow soon.

that'd be just like man city, sign a player for 30m and sell him to everton for half of that.

Fernando is quality, was outstanding against us in the CL a few seasons back. As a pure DM, he will be very good for Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.