Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, didn't realise it was locked.

Alan Nixon@reluctantnicko Protected account

Derby County are trying to sign right back John Brayford back from Cardiff City. Sold a few weeks back but already unofficially available.

I put this fecker in my fantasy team on the back of the Cardiff manager being "delighted they'd signed him" and calling him the "best fullback in the Championship last season" ...

As you can imagine, I'm raking in the points... :mad:

Sami Khedira to Chelsea is ejaculating all over twitter at the min. No decent sources yet though, so probably nonsense!!

I put this fecker in my fantasy team on the back of the Cardiff manager being "delighted they'd signed him" and calling him the "best fullback in the Championship last season" ...

As you can imagine, I'm raking in the points... :mad:
Best fullback in the championship? Wasn't even in team of the year, it was bridge and trippier

Palmeri actually is nowhere near as bad as people make out. He won me money this summer by being the only person spouting months ago that Southampton were in for Osvaldo, which led to me having a punt. The odds were 25/1 which shows it wasn't really out there.

He also was the first/one of the first with Jovetic to City, Sakho to Liverpool and quite a few others that I can't be bothered to remember. Also, he generally references if it's just shite he reads from elsewhere.

Obviously a lot of things don't come off, but the market is probably such a complex matrix that we as fans must decide whether we simply want reports of deals once they are done, or if we want information at the 'interest' stage. People always complain about stories not being accurate, but that is the sacrifice for being brought information as soon as it's out there.

Sorry, didn't realise it was locked.

Derby County are trying to sign right back John Brayford back from Cardiff City. Sold a few weeks back but already unofficially available.

Major bust up with Malky Mckay in the first couple of weeks apparently. Cardiff signed a French defender on Saturday to take his place

Given that it's Mr Mujac there's at least a chance it might be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.