Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belgian F.A. just told us that he's securing his deal.

I don't know what else we need on this matter.

How is it a bad sign? He was meant to join up now. So the delay means it is looking likely.

I misunderstood. I thought since it said he was joining up later, it meant later this evening so there wouldn't have been time for a medical etc.

How can people say Baines would be the future of LB when he is nearly 29? Stupidity really, if we want the future then Luke Shaw or Fabio should be our man.

Everton are getting Fernando for less money, so it's quite obvious they'll be dropping their interest in MacCarthy. Besides, Fernando is similar to Fellaini as a midfielder, even though the Afro has been used as a number 10. It just makes sense.

Yeah no one gives a shite about longnose. It's all about Herrera and Fellaini

If we get the 2 midfielders in, I'll be happy. Not that bothered about Baines but getting all 3 would be insane after the window we've had. Come on Moyes and Woody, pull it out of the bag!

Edit:

If we get the 2 midfielders in, I'll be happy. Not that bothered about Baines but getting all 3 would be insane after the window we've had. Come on Moyes and Woody, pull it out of the bag!

Edit:

Still not the quality we needed.

3mAlistair Fergusson ‏@Fergie1975 3m
Need to get to the bottom of the latest Herrera rumours of the deal stalling. Worrying times.

Status
Not open for further replies.