Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Joe, get the car warmed up, we're going to do a press conference."

Redknapp is up for this one I reckon. He'll be on the Red Bull all day tomorrow. Adebayor in the Championship :lol:

I swear to god he only manages teams so he can get involved in deadline day, it's what he fecking lives for and he absolutely loves it. He'll probably resign from QPR on Tuesday then take another job in January so he can get involved again in the transfer market.

Redknapp is up for this one I reckon. He'll be on the Red Bull all day tomorrow. Adebayor in the Championship :lol:

I swear to god he only manages teams so he can get involved in deadline day, it's what he fecking lives for and he absolutely loves it. He'll probably resign from QPR on Tuesday then take another job in January so he can get involved again in the transfer market.
He should get involved with EA Sports, to do a special version of FIFA 14. Transfer season all year round with monthly deadline days.

Football? Who gives a feck about that?!

Some of the players being linked with United are absurd. Woody's going to use the scattergun approach tomorrow: bid for two dozen and hope to land a few.

Some of the players being linked with United are absurd. Woody's going to use the scattergun approach tomorrow: bid for two dozen and hope to land a few.

Sods law dictates it'll either be no one signed or 3!

Someone on Twitter mentioned that our Eddy has enraged a number of european clubs with his erratic and random bidding for players and that some clubs do not want to deal with him again....

Someone on Twitter mentioned that our Eddy has enraged a number of european clubs with his erratic and random bidding for players and that some clubs do not want to deal with him again....

I imagine its nobody with any credible links to anyone in the know.

So is this bs or what?
Cb9vnNo.png

I wouldn't be surprised. Get rid of Kagawa, sign Fellaini, bring on the season....

I'm not sure if I'm racist for thinking that looks like him, or if that actually does look like him.

The guy who posted the photo was in Dublin.

Possible he was flying from Manchester to Dublin, and met Kagawa at security, or in the departures lounge?

I'm inclined to believe that it's not true, but not impossible based purely on the location of the tweet.

Kagawa can't speak english, so unless he spoke to him in Japanese then i would suggest this is BS.

Prob aint bullshit. Japan play Friday, so could be connecting flight to Japan or something. There is another photo of Kags with someone floating around in Manchester airport too.

Status
Not open for further replies.