Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Goldstein is a massive bellend, typical knobhead. Want's to raise money for a charity, but only after he has needed the charity (his daughter).

Surprised you've got time to post on here. What with all the charity work you must be doing.

That Goldstein is a massive bellend, typical knobhead. Want's to raise money for a charity, but only after he has needed the charity (his daughter).

I wouldn't worry about it. I was so infuriated that I beat my eldest to within an inch of his life, so more fool him.

I don't have any kids

Just thread banned two posters for pointless thread derailing. This thread is for tweets and quick reactions to them. Take the off topic musings to the Gen.

The only reason I can think of is if we went in lower than the clause with cash upfront and then with performance related add ons included the possible final fee depending on success would add up to over the release clause.

But of course I am debating a tweet that is likely to be bollocks.

He's just summarising what the Spanish papers are saying. Click the link for once in your lives.

Why would we offer more than the buyout clause? That makes no sense.
Because some say the release clause is a complicated mess when it is a foreign club that triggers it: it could add up to far more money because of taxes and such.

If those theories are true, then it would make sense to bid more than the clause: less trouble and costs for us and at the same time more money for Atletic to convince them to spare us the hassle

This is hilarious. Piers Morgan seems to making shit up on twitter to feed his agenda against Wenger/the board.

Ducker says there's a very good chance so it's on! He knows what he's talking about, unlike that giant tit Balague.

Status
Not open for further replies.