Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesnt have to be united..
Probably Bale being confirmed and Arsenal bidding big for some player.

Personally I think a lot of it sucks. How the feck are young english talents like Tom Carroll, who played bloody well last night, going to get a game when Spurs are buying every talented foreign player under the sun. What the feck is the point of having an academy... and more to the point one which could very easily have won the U21 league last year, if we hadn't beat them in a one off game.

Agreed. But that's the English way now. Half these foreign players we bring in are so over-hyped anyway, they are barely an improvement on what teams already have.

Anyone releasing news at a specific time in the way Andy Goldstein is doing is always pure bullshit. It's IndyKunt style gobshitery. I can't believe people fall for it.

If he had news, he was just say it, and not be a shit-stirring cockpocket.

And then he'll point to some news in the paper and say "Yes, that's the one." If there ain't one, he'll just go oh well didn't announce it yet. Why am I in this thread again? Argh I'm a muppet.

this guy is an absolute nobend.

"to all the doubters" and then posts a pic that can't be uploaded,

pure idiot.

So are we doubting that he has an iphone? Or that he hasn't got a signal? Why would you post that screenshot?
If hes at talksport towers before the show they are networked up to feck. Unless the equalizer is in Tele City ripping fecking cables out to stop the news being spread.

do we really think that this one random guy would have such massive news before anyone else?

sighs...

On of the unwritten rules of twitter, if someone says he has an exclusive to be announced, there is no exclusive.

Thing is, he'll stick get a feck load of Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime tuning into Talksport especially because of this tonight.

That's why he's done it. He's a colossal bowel trout. He knows nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.