Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always thought he'd end up at Arsenal, that's a big outlay on their central defense this late in the window.

Is he that good to cost this much?

He can easily end up as our best French defender if he works on his concentration and consistency. More than 200 pro games at 23, gutted Liverpool will add such a solid option at the back.

Three injuries for Rooney in as many months, if he's not at least with the squad tomorrow the speculation will be reaching fever pitch come Monday.

And yet we'll still finish above them.

Yes we probably will - but with one or two good signings - we would still be favourites for the title. As the situation is now - I don't think we are

Chelsea, Arsenal, PSG, Real, Monaco fancying a late flutter? Who knows, as I said probably no one but it will feed the muppet mill for the Monday deadline articles.

I'm pretty sure he's staying put. Mourinho won't bid again as he said and they have brought in Eto'o now instead. United won't sell.

I'm pretty sure he's staying put. Mourinho won't bid again as he said and they have brought in Eto'o now instead. United won't sell.

I agree, but I can see this all being revisited again next summer once Eto'o's deal is up and Rooney is down to a year on his contract.

I saw this exchange on twitter about United, it's with the journalist Alan Nixon, I don't think he's a bad source for transfers, although I know some think differently.

It's a locked tweet, just click the date if you follow him and you'll see the conversation. :)

What is the gist of the tweet? He's just written an article saying we're signing Fellaini because we aren't willing to pay the £31m for Herrera. He also said we're after Gundogan and are willing to offer Kagawa to get him.

What is the gist of the tweet? He's just written an article saying we're signing Fellaini because we aren't willing to pay the £31m for Herrera. He also said we're after Gundogan and are willing to offer Kagawa to get him.

That's one of the biggest loads of bullshit I've heard in this window, and I've heard my fair share of bullshit.

He's not terrible, he's on the of the better ones, he used to post regularly on a Blackburn Rovers forum, and I saw for myself how many stories he got right before anyone else, there's no doubt he places stories in papers for agents, but that doesn't mean everything he writes is bollocks.

We are not signing Grant fecking Hanley for crying out loud.

We are not signing Grant fecking Hanley for crying out loud.

He didn't say we were, that was someone following his timeline that said that, he just didn't answer him.

Status
Not open for further replies.