Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I can't post the rumour. I'd be liable."
"Liable for what?"
"Tune into my radio show to find out."

listened for 5mins and turned it off, utter bilge of a show. No wonder he has to try and hustle up some interest on twitter

Surely we're going to offer the extra €6m after making it known we want him.

He's a dick but it's a good charity, raised £5k in 10 minutes.

:lol: My word it's worked!

to think there are some saying 'Im not donating to them kids because you lied about a transfer story!' They're worse than Summit when someone criticises him at werewolf.

Anyway, on the donations page someone put 'Heres my £2... Still unfollowing you though!' :lol:

For the record, Im not donating because I am skint.

How did lying about a transfer story get them extra funds? None of us on here even noticed he was trying to raise money, so how did it do that?

Plain weird.

Didn't seem likely some random berk would know anything more than anyone else though

How did lying about a transfer story get them extra funds? None of us on here even noticed he was trying to raise money, so how did it do that?

Plain weird.

Didn't seem likely some random berk would know anything more than anyone else though
He's a presenter for Talksport radio and presents snooker on sky sports, he's not a random person

Spurs are spending their money well.

Out of the bunch we are being linked with Herrera is the only one worth any effort, and even then I'm not bothered whether we get him or not.

That Goldstein is a massive bellend, typical knobhead. Want's to raise money for a charity, but only after he has needed the charity (his daughter).

That Goldstein is a massive bellend, typical knobhead. Want's to raise money for a charity, but only after he has needed the charity (his daughter).
What? Whats wrong with that?

I love how the topic title is still ignored and now we're deep into a debate about fecking charities (and now you've sucked me in to ignoring the fecking topic title you tits :lol:).

Status
Not open for further replies.