Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true, I just didn't want people thinking this guy has any insight whatsoever.

Nah, he might have some contacts at Arsenal. Perhaps he does know something, but then again how many things have we read from "insightful" tweeters that end in nothing?

Nah, he might have some contacts at Arsenal. Perhaps he does know something, but then again how many things have we read from "insightful" tweeters that end in nothing?

I'm only commenting on him because I follow him, he honestly doesn't have any contacts and doesn't pretend to. He's just moaning that Arsenal signings late in the window are labelled as panic buys but he says ours will not be.

I'm only commenting on him because I follow him, he honestly doesn't have any contacts and doesn't pretend to. He's just moaning that Arsenal signings late in the window are labelled as panic buys but he says ours will not be.

I see. Well, just leaving it there anyway.

Why don't you understand that he wasn't our priority signing while his clause was still active? If we pay £2m more, it really is feck all difference.

And that's your opinion. My opinion is that if he was so low down on the pecking order in the first place why bother now? If Moyes really wanted him here he should've asked the club to get him in at the start of the Summer. He obviously didn't so to get him now with an extra £2m whacked on top is to add insult to injury.

Has this 'will reveal at X PM' nonsense ever concluded with anything credible?

Amazing bargain at 12 million Euros, I would be very happy as a Spurs fan about their transfer business, every signing has been a huge improvement on what they have (bar Lamela and Bale).

€82m for Benzema, Ozil and Di Maria :lol: They could ask to have a select two picked by Madrid's preference at that price and it'd still be short.

Amazing bargain at 12 million Euros, I would be very happy as a Spurs fan about their transfer business, every signing has been a huge improvement on what they have (bar Lamela and Bale).

I am jealous, not so much the signings but the fact they have signed someone. Might be next season before all these players knit together.

Personally I think a lot of it sucks. How the feck are young english talents like Tom Carroll, who played bloody well last night, going to get a game when Spurs are buying every talented foreign player under the sun. What the feck is the point of having an academy... and more to the point one which could very easily have won the U21 league last year, if we hadn't beat them in a one off game.

Has this 'will reveal at X PM' nonsense ever concluded with anything credible?

can't think of one example where a "time" post has ever come off.

Huge news might be that we've had another bid rejected

If you have a big news I guess you won't wait a certain amount of time before revealing it, it does seem a little pointless.

Just checked his past tweets

Andy Goldstein MBE @andygoldstein05 1h
Just heard the most amazing football rumour...will announce (if confirmed) on here at 9.30pm #neversawthatcoming

This one shows it can't be Fellaini and Baines related, as EVERYONE would have seen that coming!

Its for listeners, no doubt announcing Bendtner going to Palace or something. Says feck all about United news does it, cant see how Goldstein would be privy to any information of note.

What did he say? That he will reveal the news, or that there could be huge news?

On twatter a super muppet mentioned Ronaldo to United (once again) this time ...in January....

I think I will know what it is. Edd has made his way to Carrington for urgent transfer news.

Surprised Goldstein isn't waiting until 10pm as that's when his show goes on air.

Status
Not open for further replies.