Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transfer Market Web?

Not a great sauce.

A made up source rehashing what the Juve chap was mistranslated as saying yesterday?

I dearly hope it's true but I think we should wait for club confirmation first.

It would be like a new signing though, well it would be a signing on a new contract so it is an actual new signing. I'll take that!

The Juve president said Nani had renewed his contract, thus no approach. Why didn't Moyes confirm it at today's presser? Or no one actually asked?

The Juve president said Nani had renewed his contract, thus no approach. Why didn't Moyes confirm it at today's presser? Or no one actually asked?
"We'll handle it in a professional manner. We'll not name names of players from other clubs. We'll also not name names of players from our own club."

The English press seemingly haven't asked a single question about Nani's situation - contract or injury ever since Moyes took over.

Twitter rumours today, we made a bid for De Rossi.....Roma wanted £15m but Woody bid £10m.

An opinion? And apart from that 1/2 season and the odd game, he largely has. Can be great, but his greed and decision making lets him down time and time again.

Was a joke obviously :lol:

Nani was great for 18 months, dissappointingly not very good after that. Hopefully sorting out his future helps him get back on form because he's brilliant when he is

Learn what? Learn that we should pay whatever the asking price is? What are we an oil club?

Fabregas, Thiago, Fellaini, Baines and now Herrera. Each bid failed because (according to the press), we've bid nowhere near the asking price. With this being played out in public and with each passing day, other clubs have become aware of United's desperation. Everton want between 20 to 25 million for a 29 year old. De Rossi is 30. If true, £15m is a reasonable price for a top player in comparison.

Fabregas, Thiago, Fellaini, Baines and now Herrera. Each bid failed because (according to the press), we've bid nowhere near the asking price. With this being played out in public and with each passing day, other clubs have become aware of United's desperation. Everton want between 20 to 25 million for a 29 year old. De Rossi is 30. If true, £15m is a reasonable price for a top player in comparison.
Every man and his dog knows that we're desperate for reinforcements, especially in midfield. It doesn't take a couple of failed bids to know that. That doesn't mean that we'll pay whatever the prices they asked. Haggling is a part of the process, I have no qualms about it.

And yes, the "if true" should be a pretty big "IF TRUE".

Every man and his dog knows that we're desperate for reinforcements, especially in midfield. It doesn't take a couple of failed bids to know that. That doesn't mean that we'll pay whatever the prices they asked. Haggling is a part of the process, I have no qualms about it.

And yes, the "if true" should be a pretty big "IF TRUE".

Then live with the fact that this new regime don't know how to buy a player. Just the Everton players alone have taken more than a "couple of bids". There's been a lot more than that.

1) Sounds unrealistic..
b) Madrid probably value the 3 higher than that, especially when they sold Higuain for close to half of that

Status
Not open for further replies.