Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fail to see how ANYONE can have any intel on any transfer. Until any news is posted on BBC or SSN, I refuse to believe it.

So basically, he's saying we have to meet the clause otherwise no dice, hasn't commented on Herrera's thoughts about it all so there is hope we may get a CM.

Sky Sports reporting it, sounds like our dreams may come true of getting the toilet brush.

That Romanian lad they've signed is a looker too.

BSx-QS2IAAA-yVj.jpg:large

Left or Right?

He uses eyeliner. What a fag.
This reminds me of a time my team played versus another team and a skinny, spandex wearing, spanish kid showed up. So much people made fun at him at the start of the match, we were still laughing at full time but the only difference was that he scored 4 and planted us all on our arse.

This reminds me of a time my team played versus another team and a skinny, spandex wearing, spanish kid showed up. So much people made fun at him at the start of the match, we were still laughing at full time but the only difference was that he scored 4 and planted us all on our arse.

Who?

Was he playing in a midfield two?

Great news if true. There was one point that I had written Nani off and thought he was on his way out. Lets hope a new deal will help him recapture the form we all know he is capable of.

Status
Not open for further replies.