Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are about to sign Flamini who's a free agent and have been training with them for a month. Arsenal :lol:

Hahaha @ Chelsea's AMF options: Schurrle, De Bruyne, Oscar, Mata, Hazard, Lampard. Madness.

I'm sure Mourinho sees Oscar as a central midfielder and that's why they're getting Willian. It makes sense, as Chelsea's options in midfield are not that great, especially as Mikel's likely to leave this month.

I would rather have Hazard, over Mata or Oscar, but Chelsea would never part with him...

All 3 are going to be incredible players.

Hazard is classic young and talented, incredibly quick with good feet and an eye for goal.
Mata is one of the most creative players in the world, turns up to the big matches, and is a real threat on goal too.
Oscar plays with an intelligence that few of his age have.. I love the kid.

I would love to have either 3 of them here at United over Rooney. However, at the same time I think Rooney would do more for Chelsea than either of those 3 would do for us.

I think he meant more that Hazard would be more useful for our team, which you could make a decent argument for.

Not if we lose Rooney. Hazard made a song and dance about having to play the number 10 role at his new club. Then he goes to Chelsea and Mata and Oscar have the position nailed down without Hazard getting anywhere near it. They are the 10 options.

Not if we lose Rooney. Hazard made a song and dance about having to play the number 10 role at his new club. Then he goes to Chelsea and Mata and Oscar have the position nailed down without Hazard getting anywhere near it. They are the 10 options.

Yeah, I was working on the assumption that our squad is the same as it is now. I meant that Hazard would play left-wing as currently we are fine for number 10s.

Yeah, I was working on the assumption that our squad is the same as it is now. I meant that Hazard would play left-wing as currently we are fine for number 10s.

I guess, its just the only way we're going to get any of them is if Rooney is included :lol:

iczster I know you're new to this and everything but rule no. 1 of this thread is no indyfeckingkalia

Status
Not open for further replies.