Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Telegraph are reporting a third bid for Cesc, £40m this time.

BRqLvsaCQAA7SN0.jpg:large

Crazy, I've never noticed that Lampard has a black right hand. Sort of thing you'd think a man would pick up on.

£12m for a true central midfield player that would walk straight into our first team. Maybe he's not 'world class' but he's a step above what we have, and would provide some depth.

Just don't get it.

£12m for a true central midfield player that would walk straight into our first team. Maybe he's not 'world class' but he's a step above what we have, and would provide some depth.

Just don't get it.
Me neither. I'll reserve judgment until the window closes though.

Please take the rambling discussions elsewhere and keep this thread for tweets and brief reactions to them.

1. Alistair Fergusson@Fergie1975
    1h
    Back to the present, no doubt if this proves untrue many will be quick to pint it out!!

Expand
  2. Alistair Fergusson@Fergie1975
    1h
    22 Jul Re. Fabregas. Barca apparently holding out for £40m for him...

Expand
  3. Alistair Fergusson@Fergie1975
    1h
    I posted this on 22nd July. Be interesting to discover if this is indeed true...RT to follow

Expand

Tor-Kristian Karlsen@karlsentk
    53m
    As regards to the Bale situation, I'm hearing that the player's future should be settled - one way or the other - over the next 3-4 days

Expand

Why weren't we in for him?!

It defies logic.

Because he's obviously not what we're looking for. We're obviously looking at midfielders who are creative and have goals in them, premiership proven as well. Hence the links to Fabregas and Modric.

is there ever anything tasty in here? As if we're just casually going to Real Madrid, we have £40m, we'll have either Ozil or Modric. As if any club would be so dam slipshod.

And if Barce would sell for 40m, we'd have Fabregas by now for certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.