Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
People love a moan about any old shit dont they. £4m - take it and run, cheers.

No one other than the Saudis would pay Telles what he was on here.

We loaned him out for no fee last season. So if true were £4m up on what he cost us for last year.

No one other than the Saudis would pay Telles what he was on here.

We loaned him out for no fee last season. So if true were £4m up on what he cost us for last year.

Yep available all last summer and this and no-one willing to pay up. Happy to take what we can. The same applies for Bailly who I wouldn’t be surprised if we’re willing to let go for free.

Don't do this to yourselves guys. Telles will probably be an undisclosed fee which will be later revealed as €3.5m(not even pounds) fee with another €1.5m in bonuses.

Well, I was very close. :wenger:

People expecting us to get 10m to 15m pounds were always going to be disappointed.

Yep available all last summer and this and no-one willing to pay up. Happy to take what we can. The same applies for Bailly who I wouldn’t be surprised if we’re willing to let go for free.
The most predictable thing last summer was that Bailly would end up back with us.

Now this isn’t a suprise its typical United buy high sell low disappointing but can Now move on with another one off the book’s.

Getting £4m for Telles and his wages off the books is a good deal. What a terrible signing he was.
Yep, basically it cost £11m, and god knows how more much in wages, to have him make 50 appearances for us.

Should've just given those minutes to Brandon Williams.

Joke of a fee but oh well, glad to have him off our books. I can't tell if we're worse at buying or selling players.

£4m I was expecting £8m minimum with maybe some add ons. Ah well like people are saying we might have got no interest and then sent him on loan again, probably paying half his wage.

At this rate we only need to sell about 5 more players and we might have enough for Amrabat.

It’s probably taking another £40-£50m to get Hojlund which would take us close to £150m. Hopefully we can at least sell Fred and Henderson which hopefully is enough for a fourth player. Can’t see Maguire or McTominay being sold unfortunately and no club in the world will pay money for Martial.

Palmer, Delap, Trafford, Lavia, Lewis, Foden - is that enough or should I keep going?
Of these, the bolded are a gigantic reach, given that they've played very few PL games. Even Lavia is a bit of a reach, given he's played one(?) good PL season to date.

What do people expect from a 30 year old defender who isn't exactly the hottest property on the planet ? We get £4 million - and we dont have to pay £5 million in wages. It's good enough - move on.

People living in cuckoo land if they think we should get 10 million at least for Telles.

I expected a combined total of 5M for Telles and Bailly. Seemed fair to me. Hopefully we get 1M for Bailly :lol:

People need to understand that there's no market for deadwoods. Everybody knows United is desperate to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.