Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant he could tell spurs that he is only ever going to United, so they either sell him to us now for a fair price, or he will join us for free next year. With only one year left on the contract, spurs no longer hold all the cards. That said, I have a feeling he is OK going to Bayern, and that is where he will end up this year. Hojlund on the other hand wants to play for us, and will push Atalanta to accept our bid.

Yeah definitely feels he is OK with the move,we have to hope Spurs don't accept a bid and his pregnant wife doesn't want to uproot to Germany but being optimistic on that happening

madness strikes again
5 yrs at 300k a week for feck sake.

About as low a number as we could’ve hoped for, especially considering he had higher offers elsewhere.

£300k is a good deal for us. If Woody was still in charge he would’ve panicked and chucked another £100-150k p/w on top of that.

madness strikes again
5 yrs at 300k a week for feck sake.

How much would it cost to sign a replacement on a 5 year deal? Pick someone his age, on his level, estimate a fee and a wage. Factor in the chance they will flop then surely this is the sensible option?

Surely to fecking jaysus Forrest already know what they're getting with Henderson what with him spending the last 23 years on loan at them.

Fcuk off.

You know if you said three years ago ‘Mason’ will have the No.7 shirt and ‘Axel’ will be a first team centreback… boy would you be in for a total headfeck :lol:

That's less than I thought it would be. I can see how Rashford got more lucrative offers from elsewhere.

exactly! When one consider the offers he might have received from various clubs, they definitely would be in another dimension with 500k/week. Therefore, 300k for Rashford in his prime, his age, and his huge impact he made last year, I think we can be happy the club made this deal. Also, when I think that Sancho is earning actually more than him with 350k (if I am not wrong), then it's the best deal so far!

We should be clear with Amad and our future plans. I do not know if it makes sense to loan him "again". Even though he played an excellent season with Sunderland, it looks like ETH is not really keen to keep him. If it is really the case, I'd try to sell him as long as we have a good offer on the table. As far as Pellistri is concerned, same situation just that he never really had a chance to prove himself. So maybe we should consider loaning him out and keepint instead Amad. Mainoo definitely needs to be in the first 25 squad.

Swear he was never as bad as people made out. Had a great left foot on him. Although admittedly I stopped watching towards the end of 21/22.
I agree I thought he was quite positive, not the greatest player but certainly not warranting of the level of criticism he received

Swear he was never as bad as people made out. Had a great left foot on him. Although admittedly I stopped watching towards the end of 21/22.

He was wank and our entire left side was shut down when he played, he was also crap defensively. He does have a sweet left foot though.

I swear every club low balls us in transfer dealing when looking at our players, even the desperate ones! Forest can pay up £25m (plus add ons) or feck off to someone else and look forward to their inevitable relegation.

Weird how so many people add an extra "r" to Forest. Sorry to pick you guys out.

If Forrest don't want to pay for Henderson, they can feck off.

Surely to fecking jaysus Forrest already know what they're getting with Henderson what with him spending the last 23 years on loan at them.

Fcuk off.

I agree though, they can feck off with a loan deal. They have lots of PL money and so many are spending 10s of millions yet turn into an Italian club when asking for our players.

Last edited:
I swear every club low balls us in transfer dealing when looking at our players, even the desperate ones! Forest can pay up £25m (plus add ons) or feck off to someone else and look forward to their inevitable relegation.

What do you suggest we do with Henderson then? Keep him as backup, pay his excessive wages then try sell him for 25m next summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.