Transfer Tweets - Europe - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4YON

Lewandowski initially returned to Munich without his wife and kids due to several death threats online. He hopes for a quick transfer completion but Bayern have not yet received a new offer from Barcelona.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

According to Sky information, Sasa #Kalajdzic management is negotiating with Manchester United for a possible move this summer!
@ManUtd
That would be quite nice for Stuttgart, they could probably extract a few million more than if he was going to Bayern or Dortmund.

M4YON

That would be quite nice for Stuttgart, they could probably extract a few million more than if he was going to Bayern or Dortmund.
Probably a good idea to move this to the United transfer thread for more exposure bud. We try to post tweets in threads based on the team they are going to rather than from :)

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Joshua King will sign for Fenerbahce
Information

Our club has reached an agreement in principle with Norwegian footballer Joshua King. The player will be in Istanbul this evening for medical check-ups and further transfer negotiations.

We submit for the information of the public.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Mesut Özil's contract with Fenerbahce Istanbul was terminated early. According to SPORT1 information, a decision is expected to be made today on how to proceed with the 2014 World Cup winner. A move to Basaksehir [i.e. Erdogan's club] is high on the agenda.
In English:

roseguy64

The Raphinha deal must mean that Barcelona's second lever is coming soon and that the De Jong deal is soon also.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Source:
BREAKING NEWS: Final stretch for the 2nd lever.
- The partner will be, once again, SIXTH STREET.
- Same corporate structure: with a cash part and an accounting impact part.
- It will be well in excess of 320 million Euros.
- Laporta wants to sign it next week.
This guy works for TV3, which is the same media outlet that Oriol Domenech works for. They're a decent outlet when it comes to covering Barcelona.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Source:

This guy works for TV3, which is the same media outlet that Oriol Domenech works for. They're a decent outlet when it comes to covering Barcelona.
I am pretty certain that it is correct info from this source, but i still cannot wrap my head around why they are so desperate to call such a basic financial transaction a „lever“. :lol:
(Disclaimer: i work at a rating agency and just find it funny)

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I am pretty certain that it is correct info from this source, but i still cannot wrap my head around why they are so desperate to call such a basic financial transaction a „lever“. :lol:
(Disclaimer: i work at a rating agency and just find it funny)
It's just a euphemism to dress up this bit of desperation, make it look like they are making some clever moves - you can already see it with fans. "nono, we're not selling away our future, we're pulling levers!". I know reality is more complicated than this, but going by today's numbers they lose about two Euros for every one they get out of this. I think based on that you could kind of say the players they buy with this will effectively cost them double? €120m for Raphinha, €100m for Lewandowski?

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I'm putting this in here as BILD is the only outlet reporting the United link from this article.

Source: Sky Sports Germany

Ajax have already agreed on personal terms with Brobbey, but they've yet to agree on anything with Leipzig (including base fee, bonuses, and other possible clauses). It looks like Ajax is far away from what Leipzig wants at this time.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

To be fair, Lewandowski also underwent his medicals, but there's still a good chance of him joining Barcelona. I think the Barcelona fans are jumping on this as part of their overall excitement on Dembélé staying with them.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Loan + purchase obligation at €10m (includes add-ons).
  • Monza are also interested in Napoli's Andrea Petagna.
Monza sporting director Filippo Antonelli on his meeting with Roma's sporting director Tiago Pinto:
The market is long, as the boss (Adriano Galliani, ed.) says. Talked about Villar? We talked in general, a little bit of everything. In this everything there is also Villar? Also. Now let's go to the boss to report the day.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Wonder if they are getting a cash injection soon?
They'll already get a little bit of cash from this:
SIGNED. Trincão is now a Sporting CP player. Loan from FC Barcelona with obligation to buy. Sporting pay 3 million loan fee and in the end is obliged to pay another 7 million - deal of 10 million Euros for 50% of the ownership.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
How the feck?! :lol: . They are again soending money like crazy. What a clowns they are
I don’t know how they pass FFP. Ok, they’ve got a huge cash injection (for selling their first born until he’s ten) but I thought FFP went on footballing income. If you can just be a football whore and sell yourself, seems against what FFP was for.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Well, that's unfortunate.
BREAKING NEWS

The footballer's situation at Barça is again at a standstill
Umtiti accepted Rennes' loan offer. However, that broke down because Umtiti failed his medical, so Rennes have opted not to sign the player. Barcelona are now in a pickle once again with Umtiti.

Baxter

Well, that's unfortunate.

Umtiti accepted Rennes' loan offer. However, that broke down because Umtiti failed his medical, so Rennes have opted not to sign the player. Barcelona are now in a pickle once again with Umtiti.
:lol::lol:

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Source:

David Bernabeu was at Gerard Romero's live show and explained this.
€320M+ agreement and capital gains will be close to €400M

Status
Not open for further replies.