Transfer Tweets - Europe - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodrigo Riquelme, in the list of Gattuso's Valencia.

Contacts with Atletico Madrid. The 22-year-old right winger can leave on loan.

It is a profile that fits perfectly with the Italian coach's project.

Official: Savinho joins ESTAC Troyes on a 5-year contract and is now a part of City Football Group. He'll be loaned out to PSV for the upcoming season.

Also, official: Adil Rami will continue on with Troyes for one more season

Retweeted by Florian Plettenberg:

rkQHPvp.png

Mertens is willing to cut €500k/year to stay at Napoli. He's also rejected offers from other teams up to now. It remains to be seen whether Napoli will indeed submit a new contract offer to Mertens.

• PSG haven't found an agreement for Skriniar.
    • Inter aren't reducing their demands for the player.
  • Bremer's agent will meet up with Torino's chairman Urbano Cairo at the start of next week.
    • Bremer's agent will try to convince Torino to lower their price on Bremer from €40m.

:lol::lol::lol: what is this crap!!?

Scraping the barrel of creating a story out of nothing!!
Juventus: demands €80-120m
Bayern: willing to pay between €55m and €80m. Hmm, so €80m then? No! Agreement likely expected at €70m, for some reason.

Official: Luka Jovic is a Fiorentina player

I know he has stagnated badly at Madrid but I wonder if he would have been worth a punt for us. He’s a free transfer in a position we really need reinforcement and was hot property a few years ago.

I know he has stagnated badly at Madrid but I wonder if he would have been worth a punt for us. He’s a free transfer in a position we really need reinforcement and was hot property a few years ago.
No way.

One season wonder, not good enough unfortunately.

No way.

One season wonder, not good enough unfortunately.

Fair enough. I haven’t really seen anything of him since he went to Madrid so was curious. His numbers have been really poor since then and opinion of him must be really low for Madrid to let him go on a free transfer midway through a 6 year deal.

Strange one. Looked like a real finisher.

"Francisco Trincão to Sporting de Portugal.

The Lisbon club is paying 10 million [Euros] to Barça to acquire 50% of the young striker's services.

The blue and reds are also keeping an option to buy him back. "

Can anyone please explain me what is the meaning of 50% here? How does it work?

"Francisco Trincão to Sporting de Portugal.

The Lisbon club is paying 10 million [Euros] to Barça to acquire 50% of the young striker's services.

The blue and reds are also keeping an option to buy him back. "

Can anyone please explain me what is the meaning of 50% here? How does it work?
Basically, Barcelona retain some of the rights to the player without Trincão necessarily having a contract with them. However, if another club were to buy him outright, then 50% of the transfer will go to Barcelona. Think of it as a sell-on clause.

This used to be very popular in Italian football with it being less common there nowadays, and this used to be common with South American footballers' agents/agencies in the past.

Next week will be important for PSG: contacts will resume for Milan Škriniar, Renato Sanches and, in order of priority, Scamacca. The Parisian club wants to make progress, although they have not yet submitted suitable offers to the respective clubs.

In short, PSG's transfer priority:
  1. Skriniar
  2. Sanches
  3. Scamacca

Status
Not open for further replies.