Transfer Tweets - England/Scotland - 2024/25

Tier 1:

After negotiations with Inter fell through, other teams now have a chance at bringing in Tessmann, including Celtic and Brentford.

I'm surprised they want to sell...

His 14 year contract is probably going to run out at some point so they probably need to cash in while they can.

He pretty much only needs to play for AC Milan now and he completes the set of every Serie A winners for the past quarter century almost.

Source (Tier 3):

Nayef Aguerd is one of Atlético Madrid's targets

With the Hancko deal slowing down, the Colchoneros have made progress on the Moroccan international in recent days

Atlético Madrid are prepared to offer a loan deal with a non-mandatory purchase option. West Ham want either a permanent transfer or a loan with a purchase obligation.

For the moment, the dossier is on hold.

Everyone seems to be moving very slowly this summer. PSR seems to be taking effect massively, who is the biggest player signed by a PL team so far?

Everyone seems to be moving very slowly this summer. PSR seems to be taking effect massively, who is the biggest player signed by a PL team so far?
Leny Yoro's comfortably the biggest so far I'd say

Ah yeah I was thinking more outside of ourselves. Calafiori is probably about to become the next unless I've missed someone?
Liam Delap to Ipswich is pretty big (especially for Ipswich). Probably Delap, Calafiori, Kilman to West Ham, and Onana to Villa are the biggest so far

It's definitely a market currently where people are selling to buy.