Transfer Tweets - England/Scotland - 2024/25

Source (Tier 2):

Atlético Madrid have advanced for Julián Álvarez. Negotiations are already underway for the Argentina striker.
La Arana is willing to leave Manchester City because he wants a bigger role.

EXCLUSIVE!!! GABRIEL MEC AT CHELSEA?!

Cleber Eduardo (Gabriel Mec's manager) and Neymar Jr's father are in Porto Alegre to present a bid for GABRIEL MEC!!!

At just 16 years old, the main promise of Grêmio's youth ranks has been linked with Grêmio vs Cruzeiro in the Brasileirão U20.

Two Chelsea directors are accompanying Neymar's father and Cleber Eduardo and will be travelling to Eldorado to watch the match. Rádio Imortal broadcasts everything on YouTube.

@SilentWitness is this the kinda signing you were talking about the last day, young with big potential. I know nothing of him other than bits I’ve seen in video compilations. Happy with that signing if it comes off? Holgate replacement I’m guessing
Yeah. Seems like we are sniffing around the French league for a CB that can be a backup for a good fee. Jake O'Brien from Lyon has also been linked.

Yeah. Seems like we are sniffing around the French league for a CB that can be a backup for a good fee. Jake O'Brien from Lyon has also been linked.
Yeah I saw that, he’s linked to West Ham as well but Lyon are looking for big money apparently. Well, big in terms of paying for a guy with 1 season under his belt as a starter at Lyon and only two (I think) caps for Ireland. But then again, the market is hard to judge. It’s only a good or bad deal based on other deals for players in same position.
He looks very impressive though, quality on the ball.

Yeah I saw that, he’s linked to West Ham as well but Lyon are looking for big money apparently. Well, big in terms of paying for a guy with 1 season under his belt as a starter at Lyon and only two (I think) caps for Ireland. But then again, the market is hard to judge. It’s only a good or bad deal based on other deals for players in same position.
He looks very impressive though, quality on the ball.
I think once Onana is sold we will start to see more progress and movement on our side.

Ipswich making quite a few signings. You would hope they've been financially prudent with them considering the high chance they're relegated.