Transfer Tweets - England/Scotland - 2024/25

Villa getting Archer and Philogene back after selling them :lol:

Think Philogene will do very well in the premier league and despite not doing much last year I think Archer is a good young player too. Wonder if they'll sign Aaron Ramsey back from Burnely next

Villa getting Archer and Philogene back after selling them :lol:

Think Philogene will do very well in the premier league and despite not doing much last year I think Archer is a good young player too. Wonder if they'll sign Aaron Ramsey back from Burnely next
If I have to hazard a guess I would say it's because they qualified for CL and need homegrown players. Do Philogene and Archer count as homegrown at club? If so, there's your answer.

If I have to hazard a guess I would say it's because they qualified for CL and need homegrown players. Do Philogene and Archer count as homegrown at club? If so, there's your answer.

Yes but I think they're good young players too, especially Philogene. Was eagerly awaiting which premier league team would sign him and just didnt expect this outcome. The laughing emoji was only because they just sold those players last season and now they're signing them back not because I think they arent good signings

Yes but I think they're good young players too, especially Philogene. Was eagerly awaiting which premier league team would sign him and just didnt expect this outcome. The laughing emoji was only because they just sold those players last season and now they're signing them back not because I think they arent good signings
Villa had to sign Archer back due to our relegation. That was the deal, had we survived we would’ve had to pay the rest of the fee.

Tier 2:

This comes despite Hwang agreeing to the personal terms with Marseille.

Source (Tier 3):

Contractual agreement reached between OM and Hee-chan Hwang
  • Wolves have rejected an offer from OM estimated at €20m. Negotiations continue between the clubs
  • Discussions still ongoing with Nketiah