Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depends what happens in terms of incomings. We only need to pay Spurs after he's played 20 games so would mean we've got him for free and only paid wages. I wouldn't mind losing him as aside from the Palace game last season he hasn't done much. It's a shame how far he's fallen.

Depends what happens in terms of incomings. We only need to pay Spurs after he's played 20 games so would mean we've got him for free and only paid wages. I wouldn't mind losing him as aside from the Palace game last season he hasn't done much. It's a shame how far he's fallen.

I can only assume his attitude and application has been awful? Frank must have decided to move him on

I can only assume his attitude and application has been awful? Frank must have decided to move him on

There are rumours it was another Moshiri signing and as Lampard only joined just before the window closed and didn't have the opportunity to truly assess and get his own signings in, VDV and Dele were offered as options and he gave the thumbs up.

That’s insane. Nottingham Forest have had the wildest transfer window ever

They’re going to end up spending 150-200m and they’ve only sold 5m worth of players. That’s fecked.

No way that lad is worth anywhere near that. That's wild. Forest aren't messing about this season.

More info on the Gibbs-White fee:

So this will most likely go up to £35m, with the fee only going higher if Forest/Gibbs-White do well enough. £35m is still a large amount, but if the total fee ever goes above £40m, then he'll definitely be worth the money by then.

Tier 2:

Aubameyang's move to Chelsea is moving forward.

The English side will present a formal offer to Barça and the striker in the next few hours. The first 14M was only verbal.

Predisposition of all parties to make it happen.

Translation:

Great deal for Barca, got him for free just 6-7 months ago, now about to sell him for 25M.

Tier 1:

André Almeida does not interest Sporting CP. Rúben Amorim is looking for a midfielder with another type of characteristics to replace Matheus Nunes.

André Almeida interests FC Porto and Wolves but both teams consider the price Vitória Sport Clube has set high.

Translation:

Source (Tier 2):

AZ do not want to let Karlsson go; in Twente and surrounding areas the rumour is that Reijnders is being picked up by FC Twente
  • AZ want to keep their squad stable in order to qualify for the Europa Conference League i.e. no departures expected
  • Celta Vigo also offered €15m, but AZ don't want to sell him.
    • The player wants to leave, however.
AZ football director Max Hulbers on Karlsson:
We have indicated to Jesper that we want to keep a strong squad, that we want to perform.

He also mentions that a Karlsson sale is "unthinkable" at this time.

From Fabrice Hawkins (Tier 3):

Aouar is no longer a priority for Nottingham Forest. The English club, which is targeting an attacking midfielder, has reached an agreement with Morgan Gibbs-white of Wolverhampton. The player, who spent last season on loan at Sheffield, is expected to cost Nottingham more than €40m.

Summary:

Despite the player reaching an agreement with Forest, the club are no longer keen on chasing him. Lyon are demanding just less than €15m for the player.

From Fabrice Hawkins (Tier 3):

Summary:

Despite the player reaching an agreement with Forest, the club are no longer keen on chasing him. Lyon are demanding just less than €15m for the player.

€15 million is a steal for him, kind of player we'll likely regret not being in for in 2 seasons time.

Status
Not open for further replies.