Transfer Tweets - 2022/23 | Check the OP for the latest rules and blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matic is off to join Jose at Roma

I’ve read that this is on a free transfer. Why’s it on a free? He still has a year on his contract. We could have got a small fee however measly.

When does Matic's contract run out? I'd be surprised if anyone gave us money for a clearly finished player.

The new Kranjcar-Rednapp, unless Mourinho somehow leaves for PSG. I think Mourinho to PSG is just hot air because of Campos friendship. Campos power at PSG is limited. Matic would have to get confirmation from Mourinho about his stay before signing.

Last edited:

Raúl de Tomás's departure is almost inevitable.
  • Espanyol needs money because of the salary limit issue [due to La Liga's FFP rules].
  • Clause of 75M [Euros], but can leave for 30/40 [million].
  • Atlético has asked and the Premier [League] and the Bundesliga are attentive. The '9' prioritizes the Champions [League teams].

More comprehensive quotes:

Kimpembe on his future at PSG : "Everyone knows my love for PSG. Afterwards, I turn 27 in August, I'm coming to a key moment in my career. My next contract is important. I'm waiting to be able to meet the new sports management. We will have to discuss."

Toni Martínez. Talks are underway with Porto who understand that the striker needs to play and can leave. He is very well liked and they will help him to be happy.

After an excellent campaign with Porto, he's going to be in demand this summer from the bigger teams.

Source:

Di María and the message that excites Rosario Central: "It's going through my head to return, I played very little there and I want to prove myself there too". This is what he told Gastón Edul.

The full quotes from this TyC Sports article:
I have nothing on my mind, I'm focused on the Argentina national team. After that we'll see what happens. The main thing is that my family is well. I've already played for big clubs (Benfica, Real Madrid, Manchester United and PSG), my family supported me and followed me everywhere. I will try to find a place where they are happy and I feel content. At the moment I'll think about the national team, then I'll think about the holidays and then I'll see what happens.

They make me feel it. I'm in a good moment and I feel that I'm here to continue being and enjoying myself in Europe before the World Cup. I'm thinking about going back to Central, it's something I've always said and I want to do. I played very little there, I didn't have the chance to enjoy myself and give my best. Yes, many people tell me that I am a reference and that I showed that I came out of there, but I want to go back and prove it.

They make me feel it. I'm in a good moment and I feel that I'm here to continue being and enjoying myself in Europe before the World Cup. It's in my head to return to Central, it's something I've always said and I want to do. I played very little there, I didn't have the chance to enjoy myself and give my best. Yes, many people tell me that I am a reference and that I showed that I came out of there, but I want to go back and prove it.

It's been a long time, and the family makes you feel that being away for so long with the trips. At this age you try to think about everything. Maybe if I hadn't won the Copa America or the Finalissima, I would think differently. I think it's the right thing to do.

Looks like Pedullà's getting excited about Inter's summer plans:

• Inter are going to bring in the following players:
    • Mkhitaryan
    • Bellanova
  • They'll move on the following players:
    • Vidal
    • Sanchez
  • They'll look to bring in an Argentinean and a Brazilian, apparently. My educated guesses:
    • Paulo Dybala
    • Gleison Bremer

When has Bayern spent big money on a player? They're such a strange club.
They've spent huge amounts of money on the following players:
  • Dayot Upamecano
  • Leroy Sané
  • Lucas Hernandez
  • Corentin Tolisso
The fee for Hernandez was especially massive from what I remember.

:lol:

I know first bid is the lowest and all, but this is mother of all lowball, if true.

Hazard was over €100m with only a year left. I know Covid has hit teams financially but that’s still very low!

The article was written by José Felix Díaz. Even if Real Madrid fail to get Tchouameni, they still won't go for Paul Pogba. Looks like Juventus are the only club that's really gunning for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.