Transfer Tweets - 2022/23 | Check the OP for the latest rules and blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realise players get a hefty signing-on fee as well? Not saying the 300k figure is correct, but it's not as simple as you make it to be.

Can you not read? I literally said he gets a huge signing on bonus in the post.

Hope this is bullocks, his mother-agent is a nightmare to deal with and he's had a piss poor entitled attitude for years despite not being very good.

One of the more overrated players we've been linked to.

Let the Saudis take that gamble
Seriously, Imagine Juventus getting Pogba on a free (again) and us paying them money for a far inferior player in Rabiot.
The poor man’s Sami Khedira, just no.

There is nothing advanced and imminent in Deulofeu's future. Many clubs have asked Udinese for the price, such as Real Sociedad, Villarreal, Roma and Torino: 15 million euros. Napoli is among those clubs, and the player would like the fate, but nothing definitive.

Hope this is bullocks, his mother-agent is a nightmare to deal with and he's had a piss poor entitled attitude for years despite not being very good.

It's highly likely that this is rubbish. Schira loves to wildly speculate, so I wouldn't take him too seriously.

Schira is banned source in this thread, I thought. Hopefully we're not in for Rabiot because of that.

Dembele and rabiot, with martial coming back. It will certainly be a test of the new managers mettle

Dembele and rabiot, with martial coming back. It will certainly be a test of the new managers mettle
Appart from injuries, when hes playing, Dembele always look one the most dynamic and interested playres in that team. He would probably reach a league record of assists if played more games. Where that constant talk about behavior and mentality i always heard here comes from? Doesnt look like someone problematic at all.

Shouldn't Campos' input be taken before appointing a new manager?

Campos is mates with Jose, hence the link. I’m sure he will have had off the record chats with Al-Khelaifi before actually starting his role at PSG.

Pogba touching down at PSG just before Jose takes over as manager is the absolute pisstake we all need to see

Status
Not open for further replies.