Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he isn't a better option than Fred or Perreira. Not when Ole wants us to play quick football on the ground. I feel people are too quick to give up on those two. Like they were with every other player untill Ole came in.

Based on what? What have they done to suggest otherwise? I feel people are too quick to shit on certain players when other players havent done anything.

If no one is offering over £10m then clearly no one values him at that price. You can't just randomly pluck a figure out the air and say something is worth that when no one is prepared to pay it.

7M is not the right value but getting his reported £180k per week of the wage bill is necessary, 31 best years will be behind him, it seems that no one coming in but the club want a purge on the wage bill . Damian 60k, Mata £170k, Rojo £125k and probably Sanchez £450k per week all sold or loaned in this or next window would free up over £1,000,000 per week which would allow the club to buy the right players in the summer, Woodward clearly doesn't believe Top 4 is possible otherwise he would have sanctioned the two obvious additions needed, An Elite CB and a pact right winger.

We will have more frustrating nights like tonight because we are going to concede 1 or 2 goals per game but at least the spirit and never say die attitude is back.

If this means that we spend £200M in the summer and go get 4 top quality Elite players in the Summer than so be it, Ole inherited an impossible position but at least he's giving the club back it's swagger and identity.

#Martial found a total agreement for the extension of his contract with Manchester United. Martial will extend his five-year contract. It will therefore be linked with Manchester until June 2024. The signature of his extension will take place before Friday.

We were saying this would happen - I think he will go in the summer

Wondering if we (Chelsea) can let him go. I haven't looked exactly but we must be on the verge of getting very short of homegrown players for our premier league squad.

Wondering if we (Chelsea) can let him go. I haven't looked exactly but we must be on the verge of getting very short of homegrown players for our premier league squad.

"We" as in me and Damien were having a convo with Duffer - me and Damien said he might leave as he's not getting much game time.

We were saying this would happen - I think he will go in the summer
Yeah. I can see Chelsea digging their heels in with him having three years left on his contract. They'll either force him to stay due to homegrown issues or loan him out only, which will probably reduce the quality of clubs interested.

You had actually registered nine before the season began:

Barkley, Ross*
Cahill, Gary James*
Christensen, Andreas Bodtker*
Drinkwater, Daniel Noel*
Fabregas Soler, Francesc*
Green, Robert Paul*
Loftus Cheek, Ruben*
Moses, Victor*
Piazon, Lucas Domingues*

Fabregas is gone. Cahill wants away, Christensen probably does too, Drinkwater isn't wanted by you, same with Moses who is now loaned out, at least five clubs have apparently said no to Piazon and he'll be leaving on a free, and Loftus-Cheek is probably getting frustrated by lack of game time.

I imagine you'll renew Green's contract and try to keep at least Barkley, Christensen, Green and Loftus-Cheek with the remaining spots either filled by players you loaned out or attempting to sign other homegrown players.

On first glance scrolling through, I thought that was Tony V in the picture, making his way to Monaco.

He does have a similar pained look on his face as our Tony, but his arms are about half the size.

Status
Not open for further replies.