Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile in League 1, Sunderland have sold their top scorer and consider replacing him with:

Sad. Inevitably, once the dust settles after a high profile case - anyone is willing to forgo their morals for a few goals on the cheap. Hope he flops.

Sad. Inevitably, once the dust settles after a high profile case - anyone is willing to forgo their morals for a few goals on the cheap. Hope he flops.

Well it is Sunderland who knew about the Adam Johnson situation but still let him play

Why would Mesut not want to move to PSG? Doesn't make sense, still gets the same salary and is in a great city.
I'm guessing he wasn't offered the same salary, and if he were to move he'd have to find somewhere to live etc. Probably just likes his comforts not playing at Arsenal and getting paid loads.

Especially an attacker with Kane and Dele injured. Guess they see him as too far down the pecking order and won't be needed as they try to compete on two fronts
Arsenal are signing in the wrong areas too. They need a defender and a decent RB.

To be fair he served his sentence and gone back to his day job, and got a retrial to be found not guilty.

FYI, I'm not defending his actions, just stating that he should be allowed to resume his work after he served his sentence.

Goodluck to Ro-Shaun.Never a bad thing learning your defensive game down in the hustle and bustle of the lower leagues.
Expect him to gradually impress and go up through the leagues.

I thought he was meant to be good? How did he never even get mentioned with all our defensive shitness?
Yeah this has me confused too - I thought him and Tuanzebe were the ones with the most potential?
Roshaun was good for the u18s, but for the u21-u23s was pretty bad. He had an injury so that's an excuse, but him being in the same class as Tuanzebe was short lived.

You had actually registered nine before the season began:

Barkley, Ross*
Cahill, Gary James*
Christensen, Andreas Bodtker*
Drinkwater, Daniel Noel*
Fabregas Soler, Francesc*
Green, Robert Paul*
Loftus Cheek, Ruben*
Moses, Victor*
Piazon, Lucas Domingues*

Fabregas is gone. Cahill wants away, Christensen probably does too, Drinkwater isn't wanted by you, same with Moses who is now loaned out, at least five clubs have apparently said no to Piazon and he'll be leaving on a free, and Loftus-Cheek is probably getting frustrated by lack of game time.

I imagine you'll renew Green's contract and try to keep at least Barkley, Christensen, Green and Loftus-Cheek with the remaining spots either filled by players you loaned out or attempting to sign other homegrown players.
I would imagine Tammy Abraham, and Reece James are two of those spots

TFC was so good for 2 years and then last year we were horrible. And now with Giovinco gone and Altidore rumoured to be on his way out, I don't see us getting any better anytime soon...

Wasn't he declared not guilty in his retrial though?

Status
Not open for further replies.