Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe i don't know much about football or i played too much fm but we don't need another classic defender. We need leader in defence and ball playing defender . Bonucci is not option anymore but alderweireld is the best option for me.

Rojo to Everton or Wolves seems to have quieten down. Maybe we won't get a defender in after all unless Rojo is gone first. Can see Darmian staying to provide cover for Valenica, maybe he'll go in January

Rojo to Everton or Wolves seems to have quieten down. Maybe we won't get a defender in after all unless Rojo is gone first. Can see Darmian staying to provide cover for Valenica, maybe he'll go in January

If there is anyone willing to spend money on him I could see him (Darmian) leaving in late August.

Darmian can go to an Italian club at any time up until September

Why? Why are we haggling so much over fees?
Maybe because we know Barcelona almost have to sell him due to UE quota and that nobody else is going 40m for him? Too many question marks over him to value him at that price, even on this market. This is Barcelona's top price, they will go as low as north of 20 up to 30 if we really want him.

If there is anyone willing to spend money on him I could see him (Darmian) leaving in late August.

Darmian can go to an Italian club at any time up until September

I know, but i think Jose will persuade him to stay for another half a year before promising him to go in January. We are not exactly sure how Dalot will fare this early in his United career

Is Heaton out long term too?

Either way, when everyone returns to fitness, Hart is Burnley's 3rd best goalkeeper, so he'll find himself in the same position he's in at City surely? Might be good for him short term, but it would make sense for his next club to be somewhere where he can be #1 for the next few years, after a few years of not being able to settle.

Either way, when everyone returns to fitness, Hart is Burnley's 3rd best goalkeeper, so he'll find himself in the same position he's in at City surely? Might be good for him short term, but it would make sense for his next club to be somewhere where he can be #1 for the next few years, after a few years of not being able to settle.

Yeah somewhere around league 1/2.

Joe Hart to Burnley is a bit short termist. Third best keeper when all fit, and they seemed very happy with their keepers previously. Very strange.

Yeah somewhere around league 1/2.

Yeah, I don't see him being an established #1 in the PL anymore, though he'd be pretty good for a Championship side.

If he can get some confidence back, then he could still be a good keeper. Being binned by Pep was probably a massive kick in his already massive ego.

Obviously he thinks he's better than the 2 of them, probably quite hard to accept going from City's no. 1 to the third best keeper at Burnley :lol:

There's opinions and there's those who belive they know exactly what the club needs. There are also over sensitive people who seem offended by inoffensive questions asked of others.

How are charltons signings looking this summer?

The irony that you mention oversensitive and then bring up my football club despite that having nothing to do with it. Get that sand out of ya vagina pal. :lol:

I really want to know what's happening here with United's signings. We rarely do anything on the weekend. So this means we have 4 days to make at least two signings? Hopefully next week is like the 2014 transfer window when we signed Di Maria, Blind and Falcao on the last day. (With limited success, granted).

Strongly believe that we get one more, and that it'll be Toby. Last day job.

At which point Rojo will probably head to Everton.

Toby Alderweireld is ready to run down his Spurs contract if he is priced out of a move to Manchester United this summer.

I really want to know what's happening here with United's signings. We rarely do anything on the weekend. So this means we have 4 days to make at least two signings? Hopefully next week is like the 2014 transfer window when we signed Di Maria, Blind and Falcao on the last day. (With limited success, granted).

You're assuming they have done feck all up until now and then all of a sudden are going to decide to sign someone first thing Monday morning. Everyone needs to relax. Imagine being a Spurs fan right now.

It’ll be one signing, we’re waiting on Levy to finally fold over Alderweireld. If not I imagine Mina is ready to go as a back up.

FC Spartak Trnava have just signed Marek Bakoš from Plzeň.

Strong forward, Trnava could play this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.