Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another good young ball playing CB. Who ever is in charge at Everton really seems to be asleep at the wheel.

Fulham are upto 80m+ now.

Fulham's 2018/19 summer signing with reported fee:

• Jean Michaël Seri (£25m)
• Aleksandar Mitrović (£22m)
• Alfie Mawson (£20m)
• Maxime Le Marchand (£7.5m)
• Fabri (£5m)
• André Schürrle (Loan)

⚪⚫https://t.co/R50RY3Vm1Y

That's without considering how much a two year loan for Schurrle could have cost.

"Adnan Januzaj's release clause at Real Sociedad stands at €60 million, MEN Sport understands.
United have first refusal on the 23-year-old who was sold to the Spanish club for £9 million last summer and is now being linked with a possible move to Leicester City."

I'd take Shaw and Martial direct swap for both if we can also sign Wilian or Perisic in time.

No chance of happening at all though.

No chance of happening because that would be an awful deal

A approaching 30 year old and a 28 year old for 2 near enough 23.

I'm not sure if Rose would be an upgrade on Shaw and you lose 5 years.

And a recently crocked defender nearing 30 for a talented winger/ striker who has a massive valuation potential ceiling. I'm sorry, but no!

Last edited:

"Adnan Januzaj's release clause at Real Sociedad stands at €60 million, MEN Sport understands.
United have first refusal on the 23-year-old who was sold to the Spanish club for £9 million last summer and is now being linked with a possible move to Leicester City."

Well if someone is willing to pay 60 million Euros for him, just buy him and sell him at a considerably higher price.

Well if someone is willing to pay 60 million Euros for him, just buy him and sell him at a considerably higher price.
I imagine buy-back option simply refers to us taking priority over all the other clubs so we would still need to pay 60m to get him back, I can be wrong mind.

If Martial is to go, I'd offer him to Napoli in exchange for Koulibaly. Good age at 27, solid defender and extremely skillful on the ball with an excellent passing range. Would definitely be chasing him I feel, if he wasn't so highly valued at Naples. Over the last year or two he's been head and shoulders above all the other Centre Backs in Italy.
Martial would also be far, far away from United and he does fill the striker void they seem to have since Higuain left. A league like Italy's might help him finally transition successfully to the 9 role.

That said Aurelio De Laurentiis is notoriously difficult to negotiate with. But he does want Darmian, so that's a bargaining chip.
Unless Spurs are going to climb down from their lofty valuation of Alderweireld, United really have not many options for that experienced, elite CB we were rumoured to want.
Only Koulibaly still remains from that original 8 man list Castles had put out.

I imagine buy-back option simply refers to us taking priority over all the other clubs so we would still need to pay 60m to get him back, I can be wrong mind.
Oh, I didn't read the tweet very carefully, I thought the 9 million figure was the buy back for us.

Didn't Bild link us with Axel Witsel today?
They are just throwing shite at the wall and hoping something sticks

Window closes a week today :drool: Happy fecking days.

To think this time next week, we may actually be celebrating a new signing.

If anything should be clear bc of the silly tweets that go every which way and/or absence of United related tweets its that the journos have absolutely zero fecking clue this time what we re up to. That fills me with some confidence.

There's no one at Bayern that i would do a swap deal with Martial, let alone Jerome Boateng
Coman or Thiago definitely yes. I'd do a swap with them to get Coman especially because we desperately need a RW. Boateng is a joke. That would be terrible.

This is getting stupid, can't wait for the window to close. We can still salvage this mess if we play Sanchez on the right and Martial on the left. Just get a good LB and CB.

I think I'd actually take Boateng at the moment.

In order of preference...

Alderweireld
Maguire
Boateng
Mina

Guessing Skriniar was the last of the 5 names Jose talked about, although obviously not going to happen.

Where did Cit receive over 30mil from players sale? Only heard they sold Maffeo and a GK for around 10mil each

Apparently Gunn to Southampton for 11 million.
Maffeo to Stuttgart for 9 million.
Angelino to PSV for 5.5 million.
Kayode to Shakhtar for 3 million.

So under 30 million according to transfermarkt.com

Status
Not open for further replies.