Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Contrary to popular belief from the Caf scouts, I think this could prove a bargain. He was highly rated before Barca snapped him up and just hasn't been able to settle there for some reason. To assume that he simply became a bad player doesn't make sense when we're all apparently certain that Martial will be a hit elsewhere.

Kicking out after baby vacation? #Martial responds

Thank you all for your messages. My little Swan is fine, for the mother it was more difficult but Thanks God she is better now. Sorry but my family will always go before everything ... Back tomorrow in Manchester

Thank you all for your messages. My little Swan is fine, for the mother it was more difficult but Thanks God she is better now. Sorry but my family will always go before everything ... Back tomorrow in Manchester

Nothing new in the article, it's made SportBild because they're linking him to PSG/Tuchel saying that Martial would be closer to his family in France.

"MEN Sport understands that while Pereira is represented by agent Giuliano Bertolucci, it is his father, Marcos, who is the key influence within his inner circle.
Following a previous spell at Granada, Marcos is understood to have advised his son to look elsewhere for the second summer running - much to Mourinho's displeasure."

Should not be allowed to leave on loan this summer. We are short of creative options if Pogba gets injured or rested.

If it was someone like Mata, Lukaku..etc that did this you'd think nothing of it as they actually want to be at United. Stupid move by Martial though given that his agent is making so much noise recently.

I don't want players here that do not want to be here. Martial is replaceable. I just hope we at least get our money back for him. He would be a good investment for an attacking club.

The media are hilarious. I read yesterday that he would be earning like £170k a week.. from PALACE! :lol:.

Very interesting move though. I've not seen him play but heard very good things about him. Maybe Palace are a level below him but maybe he wouldn't start for a top club. Play a good season, get experience and move to a bigger club = win/win for him and Palace who will double+ their money.

The media are hilarious. I read yesterday that he would be earning like £170k a week.. from PALACE! :lol:.

Very interesting move though. I've not seen him play but heard very good things about him. Maybe Palace are a level below him but maybe he wouldn't start for a top club. Play a good season, get experience and move to a bigger club = win/win for him and Palace who will double+ their money.

I think it‘s likely the 170k include the player‘ sign on fee and the agent fee. Those tend to be very high at free transfers and his agent is very well known for his ridiculous demands in Germany.

Apparently several clubs got prized out due to his wage demands, including RB Leipzig, Hoffenheim, AC Milan and Hertha Berlin. Every one of those clubs has a wealthy investor (KKR investments are minority owners at Hertha). I struggle to believe they were all priced out due to demands of 80k a week.

I am not really bothered if we sign someone else or not anymore if that someone will be a centre back anyway.

I am not really bothered if we sign someone else or not anymore if that someone will be a centre back anyway.
Agreed; Centre-back is at best like the third area on my list of areas we needed to address the last few weeks, fourth if you split the fullbacks into the two different sides. If it’s not to be Toby or even Maguire then I’m happy enough with what we have there already.

Man for Leicester to turn down a profit of 53 million pounds for a CB who is nowhere near WC, gives one a sense of how much money the PL Clubs have.

I can understand Milan turning down a 65 million pound bid for Skriniar, he could potentially be the best CB in the world In a few years, but IMO Maguire will struggle to reach the very top.
Leicester should have taken the offer IMO and bought someone like Malang Sarr Or Yerry Mina for 25 mill and kept the other 40 mill.

I think that we didn't. His price is bargain. Italy wasn't on world cup. We can pay more than juve. We could finish that job in june in a few days.
Of course, maybe bonucci didn't want to leave italy. We will never know

But we do know, from last summer. I follow AC Milan closely as with United. Last summer he had an argument with Allegri in the half time during the CL final and complained they were playing way too defensively against Real. After the game he even went on and got mad on several of the players for their lack of working, such as Dybala.
Bonucci got a seriously ill child that needs to stay in Italy with intensive care. Both his wife and him wanted for him to stay in Italy, otherwise he would have travelled alone (like Mou in Manchester and Conte in the UK - leaving their families behind). He chose to go to a well known club in Italy, AC Milan, and believed in their project (which failed and now in the hands of new owners). Staying close to his family up north in Italy.

I'd say it's the same story again now, he wish to stay in Italy at all cost. Been with Juventus for ages and wished to come back to fight for the CL. He desperately wants to win the CL with Juve, hence his arguments with Allegri and Dybala etc as mentioned above. Now with CR7 one would assume he believe they might have a solid chance, he is not getting younger and want to give it a go.

As for Milan, I think this is a smashing deal and a good way to hide or dodge the FFP by spreading the fee of Higuain over multiple years. Caldara is a smashing player, already proven at the top level in Italy and as mentioned by others he is the future of the Italian defense alongside Rugani at Juve and Romagnoli at Milan.
Milan already have Calabria, Donnarumma, Locatelli, Cutrone and more due from the ranks that could be a core of the Italian national team for the years to come. One could dream at least. :)

Reactions: van der star
We've seen what Pogba can do when he can be bothered.

Reality is he thinks he's better than us, can't be bothered to track runs for yet breaks his neck to do likewise for France.

Status
Not open for further replies.