Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.
If hes not good enough then neither are Valencia or Young or Shaw. I can understand wanting to improve on what we have, but at this stage it's obvious werew not getting that. Valencia is getting older and we'll need at least a stop gap for a few years after he's gone.
He’s not a left back and we’ve bought Dalot for the RB. He was about to start the season with Porto as their starting RB, I’m pretty sure we’ve given him some indication he’ll be playing a fair few games.

I always think these quotes are so pointless. Every player is happy where they are til the point of a transfer being official. Why would you burn your bridges with the fans if it can still fall through? Not just with regards to Willian, because maybe he ll indeed stay but players seem to nearly always be happy to stay before a transfer is done.

"With Arias closer to joining Atletico Madrid, and Vrsaljko reaching an agreement with Inter, Napoli are looking elsewhere for a reinforcement at right-back.

Tomorrow, the azzurri will have a new conversation with the agents of Matteo Darmian of Manchester United and will also work on alternatives at the same time. The next player in line is Henrichs of Bayer Leverkusen, even though he is not the first choice.

It remains an unanswered issue for the partenopei. There have also been rumors of interest in Laxalt (for the left-back position) but they have not been confirmed by Napoli."

I wasn't exactly thrilled at the prospects of Willian and Maguire but at the very least they are competent players. Now I'm seeing we are linked Mina and Rebić and I'm praying for Willian and Maguire.

:lol:

I always ask this when fans say they don't want a player: who is the option AVAILABLE?

Saying a player is not good enough is one thing but how does he compare with the available options?

Last edited:
Is there a new Duncan Castles article out anywhere? Utdreport tweeting that Raiola has been offering Pogba to all the big clubs in Europe.

Is there a new Duncan Castles article out anywhere? Utdreport tweeting that Raiola has been offering Pogba to all the big clubs in Europe.
He could offer all he wants. Makes no difference. Too late in the window for United to let Pogba go especially if they want an adequate replacement Savic-Kovacic-Verratti. Would never happen. Think its just another Dunc article leaked to him to direct attention elsewhere while we focus on a transfer or to pressure Pogba into getting rid of Raiola

He could offer all he wants. Makes no difference. Too late in the window for United to let Pogba go especially if they want an adequate replacement Savic-Kovacic-Verratti. Would never happen. Think its just another Dunc article leaked to him to direct attention elsewhere while we focus on a transfer or to pressure Pogba into getting rid of Raiola

Getting rid of Raiola would be the absolute dream scenario.

It remains an unanswered issue for the partenopei. There have also been rumors of interest in Laxalt (for the left-back position) but they have not been confirmed by Napoli."

I'd love if we took a chance on laxalt, he looked good in the World Cup.

Just over a week to go now in the window, getting worried, hopefully we see movements soon.

:lol:

I always ask this when fans say they don't want a player: who is the option AVAILABLE?

Saying a player is not good enough is one thing but how does he compare with the available options?
I don’t understand how people on here claim to know who is available or not available. Real Madrid are trying to sign Hazard, for example, is he “available”?

In the Jurgen Klopp biography Bring the Noise, it is alleged Ed Woodward pitched Manchester United as 'an adult version of Disneyland' to the then-Borussia Dortmund coach.

I do wonder how accurate that is. But even distant lost in translation versions of that make me sick. Between that and the waving the wallet around about our transfer might, its pretty unsavoury stuff coming from our executive. And I'm surprised more here aren't disturbed by it. Too busy putting pins in their Jose voodoo dolls I suppose.

All the United related tweets at the moment are terrible. We need some Di marzio action

Don't worry, it's "only" July still... i'm sure some terrific stuff is on way...

Status
Not open for further replies.