Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guillem is such a troll and never replies when questioned on it unless it’s by his far more important Sky colleague Gary Neville.

"Real Madrid are set to offer Cristiano Ronaldo to Manchester United in an attempt to secure the services of David de Gea, according to reports.
Spanish outlet El Confidencial say an unlikely exchange deal is being touted by agent Jorge Mendes."
https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...nsfer-news/man-united-de-gea-ronaldo-14213303

Could you imagine the scramble of players and agents to be first to knock on Ed's door if we signed Ronaldo? If the press are have meltdown over Alexis's wages god know what they would say about Ronaldo. If DDG went I would rather the Ronaldo wages and fee were spent on a really good goalkeeper and hope to god DDG was not painting over frailties in our defence.

Which then begs the question why are they going to Chelsea in the first place. I would think the league, the PFA , etc would not be happy seeing young players blackmailed into signing contracts. You could even question the legality of contracts signed under duress.
When Musonda and Zouma went to Chelsea they hadn't started this strategy. Only really kicked off this/last season.

West Brom have some players I like such as the Egyptians; Hegazi and Ali Gabr. This would be a great signing. Pardew has actually done a pretty good job there, they have been unlucky not to win more games. I hope they stay up.

Loaning players to Scotland is proving to be a good thing, we should all be looking to do that more. Mitchell is doing great up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.