Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the google out Danny Rose..
:lol::lol::lol:
It's strange that his market value and wages seem to have risen despite being underwhelming for us. This seems like a good opportunity to revive his career. He's a confidence player and he should feel more comfortable under Arsene who's likely to play him even if his form dips. There is also far less pressure playing for a club like Arsenal at the minute and their style of play would suit him.

I generally agree with you. Arsenal is as good as he can expect from a next employer considering how he has been for us. However, i would understand him being cautious about putting too much weight on Wenger being the manager, not like he is dead certain to be Arsenal manager next season...

Chelsea want a tall player who is good at heading (hence why they went for Lukaku in the first place and then went for Llorente). Though Hernandez had made a few decent headers for us in the past despite his height, he doesn't fit what Chelsea are looking for. I think Carroll's home grown status is a factor too.
The thing is morata only seems to be able to score with his head, I think Hernandez’s pace and killer instinct close to goal would be much more valuable to them.

Last edited:

Madrid think it´s not the moment to review the contract, but solve the sport situation. They´ll talk at the end of the season and if he insists about leaving, will listen to offers.
They(his closest people) didn´t say if they will deny the information in "El Mundo" saying that he wants to earn 40m€ net

:lol::lol::lol:

I generally agree with you. Arsenal is as good as he can expect from a next employer considering how he has been for us. However, i would understand him being cautious about putting too much weight on Wenger being the manager, not like he is dead certain to be Arsenal manager next season...

Good point, if Wenger leaves Ancelotti is a likely option. He is a top coach and well liked by his players. I can see why the uncertainty could weigh heavily in his decision to join though.

He probably is though, at least he would be for Chelsea. Batshuayi is horrendous whenever he starts games and looks totally unsuited to the physicality of the Prem and/or Conte's style.

Looking around for a target man to regularly sit on the bench, not many better out there than Carroll. People look at it through the lense of other clubs making stellar signings but he would be a good squad man at Chelsea IMO.

I am always prepared to be proved wrong. I mean I thought Jack Rodwell was going to be a fantastic player.

But this is Andy flipping Carroll we are talking about. I mean when your own fans are fed up with you it is not a great sign.

"The club: Renewal? It´s not the most appropiate moment. The delicate sports situation does not lead to review a contract that ends in 2021 and improved 14 months ago"

Any more clarificationon this?

You mean what can be interpreted of all this ?. I have not read the article, it will be out in a few hours, but I do not think it will contribute much more.
I think it's a Cristiano's bluff and the club has answered clearly. As an El Confidencial article says " you will be sold whenever and wherever we want".I think this is about the problem with the treasury. Cristiano has wanted to continue with the process and faces a major fine, of about 30 million euros.

I do not think the club is thinking about the impact of paying 40 million net until 2021. He will not wait to be kicked out as Arda Turan, so he will have to show results in Champions.

On the other hand, regardless of this, Cristiano is more isolated in the club. Pepe, James and Coentrao are gone and his relationship with the president is worse, although have never very good.
Maybe he really sees that the club is going for Neymar and wants to be prepared. To be clear that he is outraged, despised, that he breaks, and not Madrid.

You mean what can be interpreted of all this ?. I have not read the article, it will be out in a few hours, but I do not think it will contribute much more.
I think it's a Cristiano's bluff and the club has answered clearly. As an El Confidencial article says " you will be sold whenever and wherever we want".I think this is about the problem with the treasury. Cristiano has wanted to continue with the process and faces a major fine, of about 30 million euros.

I do not think the club is thinking about the impact of paying 40 million net until 2021. He will not wait to be kicked out as Arda Turan, so he will have to show results in Champions.

On the other hand, regardless of this, Cristiano is more isolated in the club. Pepe, James and Coentrao are gone and his relationship with the president is worse, although have never very good.
Maybe he really sees that the club is going for Neymar and wants to be prepared. To be clear that he is outraged, despised, that he breaks, and not Madrid.
So your guess, based on the newspaper and other facts... Does ronaldo stay or go?

If Mendes can find him a club willing to pay more, he will go.
Most likely just stay there.

Ain't he best friends with Bale and Benzema? In Barcelona I remember seeing Messi,Suarez and Neymar very united and that contributed to the team's performance.

Ain't he best friends with Bale and Benzema? In Barcelona I remember seeing Messi,Suarez and Neymar very united and that contributed to the team's performance.
perhaps the term BBC has created a link between them, but never with the camaraderie of Messi and Suárez

Sanchez is a player who can single handed turn a game and will take us to the next level. Raiola is a good businessman and although he says he’s pulling all the strings I’d be annoyed if Ed wasn’t breaking he’s back to push this through.

If we get Sanchez and Citeh drop points the league is ours simple as that!

I think he will leave if we can sign Neymar, if not he will stay.
Numbers aside that would be great business for Real. I just can‘t see Ronaldo and his 4 goals in 20 games getting his current salary at another club. Let alone a raise to €40m net.

When did Chelsea decide to target mid table glory? Barkley, and now Andy f*cking Carroll? Who's next, Shawcross?

Status
Not open for further replies.