Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a nothing tweet.
Are we going to forget Cross saying he was nailed on for City a few days ago?
Maybe John should wait for another Di Marzio update before going into more detail.

Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan reunion at Arsenal could be interesting.

They had a great partnership at Dortmund.

Hi Islam, come to Bestikas.

Ok I come to Bestikas.

The Mail mentioned the likes of Martial, Romero, Blind, Mata etc arriving but no mention of Mkhitaryan who arrived at Carrington along with everybody else. Lazy reporting.

Wahey that Mail article, the agents fee is now 15 million.

Wahey that Mail article, the agents fee is now 15 million.

SkySports did not get you with their Breaking News that for Mkhitaryan to go to Arsenal, him and Arsenal actually had to agree to a contract.

If I was a Chelsea fan I would be worried. Their overall transfers this season could end up being:

In: Bakayoko, Zappacosta, Drinkwater, Barkley, Morata & Carroll

Out: D.Costa, Batshuayi and Matic out.

They have spent more money than us this season on absolute shite. Whoever is making these decisions should be sacked.

If I was a Chelsea fan I would be worried. Their overall transfers this season could end up being:

They have spent more money than us this season on absolute shite. Whoever is making these decisions should be sacked.

So since you are not a Chelsea fan why do you want this person to be fired? I think he or she should be given a lifetime contract.

I keep saying it but they’re gonna be in real trouble soon.

Maybe they're preparing for Brexit regulations.

Carroll to Chelsea continues to amuse me

Fixed.

:nono: Long may it continue.

Agreement between PSG and Lassana Diarra.

Announcement expected before the end of the week.

Does Conte have a say in this?

Jose in that car looks a lot like the blue Eagle from the Muppets.

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.