Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a twitter rumour from an ex-Sunderland player and former MU academy player, who now works for Sky Sports I think. I've also checked SSN and their website and there is nothing being reported. Just a rumour at this stage.

I suppose I don't agree.. Clearly Suaréz is better, but not sure what that's got to do with it.. I didn't tout a similar price..

You didn't baulk at him being worth €20m, but £20-25 you doubted after a full season under his belt which is about €25 to €30m so not much more.... that's laughable?

Lost in translation. Suarez his hand off = bite his hand off ;)

And now I don't understand your second sentence. All I'm saying is if we are offered 20 million euros for him we would be mad not to take it. As mad as a satchel of cats.

I'm aware where it started but Michael Gray with his links to the club is the only solid source for the story so far.

He hardly has links to the club that'd know before journalists etc., he followed someone who referenced that Pash to the story and got it from there.

There are rumours that Paul Lambert is currently undergoing a medical at Aston Villa after paying £8 million for Cleverley.

Bebe, buttner, zaha, kagawa, hernandez, welbeck, evra, lindegaard, cleverley, nani

Makes 10. Doesnt mean '10 more'

What in total this summer? I highly doubt we will sign anyone tomorrow, there's not enough time left and we aren't being strongly linked with anyone. And probably only Clev, Hernandez and Kagawa will leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.