Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, not harming him doesn't mean he's necessarily having a positive affect on his goal to become a better player.

Plus, having an agent constantly trying to turn your head with offers from elsewhere could be a distraction. Arguably, having to do it yourself and not have an agent to act as a sieve could do.

Does an agent tie his legs and arms whenever he feels like training or something?
how would an agent affect his ability to become a better player?

Because they could force moves for a bit of cash etc. I'd imagine. Especially when most of the top clubs around are seemingly after him.

Does an agent tie his legs and arms whenever he feels like training or something?

It's all about the focus
Agents often ''shop'' their clients around to 'test the water', without an agent Martin Ødegaard has absolutely no other focus than training and improving himself, he knows what's going on around him, no uncertainties.

Wow, reports are coming thick and fast on this transfer and other outgoing ones. Let's hope we make a combined 40m or so from Kagawa+Hernandez+Cleverley. They total cost us around 20 only so a good profit on outgoing transfers for a change.
It feels a little bit like we're urgently trying to free up some funds for something doesn't it?

Vidal :nervous:

Vidal just doesn't want the United move enough to come here. It could have been all easier if he had told Juve that

"Now, I have judged all of the players. After [doing] that, I can take my measures because, of course, we know already in advance what players we want.

"Sometimes you can have them and sometimes not. It is dependable on the club, more the club than the players, because the players want to come."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...o-overhaul-squad-with-sales-and-signings.html

No but having agents like Rooney's or Pogba's purely for the financial side of things put you in bad spotlight, something which young players can do without. Instead of finding the right club for their players' future, they try and start a bidding war to see who pays them the most money.

I'd say it's a good thing our game is lunchtime kick off. Get a win under our belts and then spend the next 72 hours working on players. Eddy can take a 12 month holiday if it all goes well :D

What about January?

We have £100m+ of deadwood to sell, you know Woodward is good at getting fees sometimes just look at how he sold Buttner for a profit or how apparently he might get close to £10m for TC23 even though he has only a year left on his contract.

Woodward might manage to get around £130m for the deadwood, if so we would almost break even for the year on our net transfer spend!!

He is fooling everybody. Make them think he has spent big and then little by little recoup.

Abramovich was worth about $23 billion in 2008 and is now worth $9.5 billion according to Forbes

He might have money that forbes don't know about.

These lists are often misleading.

Rojo was an example of wanting to come to United, with him throwing a strop, putting in a transfer request and not going into training. Vidal did nothing of that sort there

He likely has a bit more class and is handling it behind the scenes though his agent. Its hard to fault a player for being professional to his employer.

Looking at selling 10 players before the window....now LVG saying it takes 24hours to sign a player makes sense, subliminal deadwood whoring sales patter, wadda guy

What about January?

We have £100m+ of deadwood to sell, you know Woodward is good at getting fees sometimes just look at how he sold Buttner for a profit or how apparently he might get close to £10m for TC23 even though he has only a year left on his contract.

Woodward might manage to get around £130m for the deadwood, if so we would almost break even for the year on our net transfer spend!!

He is fooling everybody. Make them think he has spent big and then little by little recoup.

He might have money that forbes don't know about.

These lists are often misleading.

Who on earth he is going to sell to come close to that amount?

He likely has a bit more class and is handling it behind the scenes though his agent. Its hard to fault a player for being professional to his employer.

Then my opinion is he isn't doing enough really. Berbatov made it clear too he wanted the United move badly by putting in a transfer request and refusing to train

Then my opinion is he isn't doing enough really. Berbatov made it clear too he wanted the United move badly by putting in a transfer request and refusing to train

This is kind of a pointless argument as we are discussing semantics here but Berbatov put in a transfer letter after Levy outright rejected a bid from us, same with Modric and Chelsea/Real. In this case we don't even know if an official bid has been tabled to Juventus from our end.

I have to say that I'll be happy for Kagawa if he gets a chance to return to Dortmund and get minutes. I always felt that Kagawa was a replacement for Rooney in the eyes of SAF and that he had missed his chance to stake a claim in the starting XI when Moyes came in and kept Rooney. It will be interesting to see if his United experience has caused him to regress in someway but I hope not.

Ffs we should be using Shinji, if he must go, and Chicharito as bargaining chips for either Hummel/Reus and Vidal

We clearly want rid and if we try to use them in that kind of exchange, perhaps both Dortmund and Juve will walk away like we walked away from Vermaelen. We need to sell.

That's a great idea, our one fit experienced centre back.
hahah yeah i forgot about that..anderson it is then. or maybe rooney. the onlyprobelm is that you have to press and run all game long ias a midfield two in 3-4-1-2 and rooney and ando are not going to do that.

This is such an exciting window. I'll be sad to see Kags go, think he's a great player, but he never settled at United and has Mata ahead of him. So all the best to him, get a good fee and move on.

We could also see Cleverley, Zaha and Hernandez gone by Monday. And if we are really, really lucky.....Anderson. I will be relieved never to see any of them in a United shirt again. Not to be unnecessarily spiteful, but they've had so many chances (Zaha aside, who just has something wrong with him) and disappointed so many times. They have to go. Getting in just Carvalho and De Jong to replace them would be a huge step up in quality. Hopefully, it'll be Vidal but that looks complicated.

Welbeck may be on the way out too. That is very disappointing to me, but if it means Wilson will be our 3rd choice striker, then that's some silver lining. Hopefully the Welbeck deal is just a season long loan. He could really benefit from consistent playing time. Bring him back next season if/when we are in the CL. Don't want to see Danny go for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.