Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well translating that google translate, I get:

An important figure from Juventus' training ground Vinovo when asked about Arturo Vidal said "Sold". Momblano Official will be back in two hours to check if he has gained any followers.

:smirk:

I think we're moving too late for Vidal, looks like this will go down on deadline day and we will as usual overpay at the last moment instead of buying him for a decent amount a few weeks earlier.

Dont know why we waited this long to make a move for him! Doesnt make any rational sense unless Vidal wanted us to show our intent to get back to the top by making a big buy (Di Maria) before he was ready to move here..

I think we're moving too late for Vidal, looks like this will go down on deadline day and we will as usual overpay at the last moment instead of buying him for a decent amount a few weeks earlier.

Dont know why we waited this long to make a move for him! Doesnt make any rational sense unless Vidal wanted us to show our intent to get back to the top by making a big buy (Di Maria) before he was ready to move here..
Knee problems.

Ain't that Momblan fella the one who Juve fans seem to think is one of the more reliable ones too?

No way could Ed do a deal that quick, can he?

What you mean quick?

This has been going on for months. We most likely put in a bid and they said yes. Rather than preparing and all that rubbish.

I have a £20 bet with a Gooner at work that we'll sign Vidal. He was convinced they were going to sign Cavani so I bet him £20 on that and he came out with "OK but we'll back it up with £20 that you won't sign Vidal".

We both thought they'd cancel each other out so it'll be hilarious if he has to give me £40 :D

Yeah Pex, let blow it out of proportion etc, coz clearly I was being a blatant racist. Carry on with your crusade.

...I guess the fact that I'm black myself doesn't really make any difference, right?

It makes a lot of difference. I'm white, so now I think I might be the one being racist. How does this work?

Could yet go on to be an interesting season. Especially seeing how we're planning to integrate all those attacking-minded players.

God dammit that Vidal thread needs me right now.

Seriously, if we sign Vidal then Arsenal are in trouble. They haven't done anything in their weak departments and we would have signed two world class talents in position we desperately needed significant upgrades. Herrera, Vidal, Rojo, Shaw and Di Maria – what a summer that would be! Watch this space! :devil:

Can someone get a good translation of what he said though? Some people are saying Vidal said he'd be back in two hours after fans chanted Vidal is sold.

I have a £20 bet with a Gooner at work that we'll sign Vidal. He was convinced they were going to sign Cavani so I bet him £20 on that and he came out with "OK but we'll back it up with £20 that you won't sign Vidal".

We both thought they'd cancel each other out so it'll be hilarious if he has to give me £40 :D

LMFAO

Not really

Seriously, if we sign Vidal then Arsenal are in trouble. They haven't done anything in their weak departments and we would have signed two world class talents in position we desperately needed significant upgrades. Herrera, Vidal, Rojo, Shaw and Di Maria – what a summer that would be! Watch this space! :devil:
Feck them. We should concentrate on our own squad first, at least they have 3 world cup winners their squad. We just have an expensive mop.

Careful now, don't get sucked in. It's to soon. Isn't it? Isn't it?
Nope.

Way I see it now is we've completely transformed from being boss on the football pitch and wank in the transfer market to being wank on the football pitch and boss in the transfer market. #WoodwardEffect

:lol: yeah, you racist. I'm about to go and report you....;)

Sorry if I offended you (or anyone else) on the Caf.

It's cool, I'm sure you can appreciate though that flippant remarks like that are not meant for this day and age, at least from someone who isn't black as the connotation is totally different, hence why I called it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.