Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
So its not a load of bull is it. Because i said its not an impressive physique for a professional sportsman, which it isn't. He's the one tensing his abs, using Instagram filters and posting it on social media to try and prove a point. Surely you would only do that if you were in top condition?
Yes it is bull, because you're initial suggest was wrong on the first place.

Anduin

Drop Rooney into midfield, play Falcao upfront. Can't have too many world class players in the squad.

Seriously though, it makes no sense, we should sign another midfielder or an additional centre-back.

lysglimt

Scout
Vegard Forren (as some of you might remember for his very short time at Southampton) - was interviewed after todays game for Molde and spent most of the interview talking about Manchester United (he is a BIG fan) rather than the apparent interest from Cardiff.

I still don't understand why he never got a chance at Southampton - the guy is brilliant.

Jerch

Slovenia - good at everything!
If you're telling me I'm wrong you need to explain why?
Maybe because he is fit. Go to the gym, train like mad man 2 years to get body like him and after that i will say to you that you are not fit ;)

He is very young and for his age he have impressive body. But yes bodybuilders have better i agree :wenger:

Silverman

Falcao is not needed at the moment. If we change to a 4-2-3-1 / 4-3-3 then I think Rooney, Van Persie and Welbeck would be more than good enough to lead the line albeit only one of the three can play there.

ivaldo

OK fine, I think he is but it's my opinion.
Mmm OK, have a little look at the responses to your post to get the general consensus of what the cafe think of that opinion, anyway let's get the thread back on track, transfer related.

Woodzy

This is not the thread for discussing male body fat requirements... just putting that out there.

prateik

Loan with options to buy is lame. Madrid will lowball us next season.

Okocha119

The fat (in media) Luke Shaw:

I hate this generation. Put on your head backwards, make a weird face and take a photo of yourself half naked with your underpants so low you can see half your bush. I'd be less worried about his physique, which isn't all that impressive for a professional athlete, and more worried about his brain/ego.

ivaldo

I hate this generation. Put on your head backwards, make a weird face and take a photo of yourself half naked with your underpants so low you can see half your bush. I'd be less worried about his physique, which isn't all that impressive for a professional athlete, and more worried about his brain/ego.
Its reckless, he could seriously hurt himself putting his head on backwards.

Its just a tongue in cheek response to being called obsese by the media.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Looks more like he's taking the piss than displaying his (non-existent from what I've seen) inflated ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.