Timothy Fosu-Mensah | 2017/18 Crystal Palace Performances

Is he likely to lose his place in the starting XI now that Sakho is joining?

Is he likely to lose his place in the starting XI now that Sakho is joining?
Unlikely. Sakho is left footed and will play LCB; Fosu-Mensah is on the right. Riedewald is who loses out, I'd imagine.

So can i expect the caf to support Holland since they have Blind and TFM? :p

Sad to see how far we've fallen. France is playing on 70% and we cant firce anything

Playing really well so far but could be because he is having so much to do.

Seems to be handing Lemar with ease first half

Are people talking avout TFM playing well? How is he playing well, by not gifting France a goal? No one on our side is playing well.

Mensah is brilliant when the bulk of his job is defence. For me his passing is a lot better than he has shown at United. That's why I think he shouldn't be played at right back where (at united) most games he will have to attack a lot more. I think he should come back as a 6 in front of the defence

he's done well so far tonight. Can't forget he's only 19 and having his NT debut ... at RB against Thomas Lemar. Not an easy task, but he's been one of very few bright spots on a really bad Dutch team.

Are people talking avout TFM playing well? How is he playing well, by not gifting France a goal? No one on our side is playing well.
In context, a youngster making his international debut against one of the best teams in the world, he's playing okay.

He could've been stronger in one aerial fuel v Koscielny but otherwise he has been good. Winning his battles, tracking his runners etc.

Also, why isn't Memphis playing?

In context, a youngster making his international debut against one of the best teams in the world, he's playing okay.

He could've been stronger in one aerial fuel v Koscielny but otherwise he has been good. Winning his battles, tracking his runners etc.

Also, why isn't Memphis playing?
Memphis isnt very popular in Holland.

Hollands best players were our very own TFM and Blind. Stood out in a very poor team.

Good game overall, not sure where he went for the third goal when France had a 3 on 1 going, he wasn't even in the frame.

Together with Axel we've surely got the two biggest u20 defensive talents in the league on our books.

We got the biggest u23 one in Bailly also mind.