Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

If anyone still doesn't know, Anonymous tweeted that they havent said anything about any planned attacks tonight. Someone just made shit up.
False alarm.

edit:ffs Phelan.

Probably the most commonly used phrase in this thread. ;)

For the first time in a long time, I must admit to not being bothered about Survivor Series this year. It's been advertised as "25 years of the Undertaker" but the card looks bare and very little to be interested in, not to mention it seemingly not featuring a traditional 5 v 5 Survivor Series match. After the way last year was hyped up (and delivered) there is some real confusion about tonight. I completely forgot it was this weekend until they mentioned it on RAW on Monday, usually I am counting down the Sundays until the next PPV.

For the first time in a long time, I must admit to not being bothered about Survivor Series this year. It's been advertised as "25 years of the Undertaker" but the card looks bare and very little to be interested in, not to mention it seemingly not featuring a traditional 5 v 5 Survivor Series match. After the way last year was hyped up (and delivered) there is some real confusion about tonight. I completely forgot it was this weekend until they mentioned it on RAW on Monday, usually I am counting down the Sundays until the next PPV.
I dunno. It's usually the PPVs that I'm not expecting big things from that end up delivering.

Wrestlemania was one..the buildup was quite bad.
The build up for a mania was horrendous, but the show delivered big time.

It was an odd weekend with the HOF ceremony the night before had us all crying like babies. That was so emotional.

WWE confirmed on twitter few days back one is happening. I assume involving New Day, almost criminal they haven't even been announced yet for anything on the show.

Final card here
Tournament Finals to Crown a New WWE World Heavyweight Champion
Kevin Owens or Dean Ambrose vs. Roman Reigns or Alberto Del Rio

Tournament Semi-Finals to Crown a New WWE World Heavyweight Champion
Kevin Owens vs. Dean Ambrose

Tournament Semi-Finals to Crown a New WWE World Heavyweight Champion
Roman Reigns vs. Alberto Del Rio

WWE Divas Title Match
Paige vs. Charlotte

Traditional 5-on-5 Survivor Series Elimination Match
TBA vs. TBA

The Undertaker and Kane vs. Two Members of The Wyatt Family

Tyler Breeze vs. Dolph Ziggler

Not a bad card even with the suspect booking.

Im guessing the 5 on 5 will be something like Usos, Lucha and Ryback vs New Day + 2.

The tournament is what is make or break for me with WWE. Depending on what happens, it will determine I how watch going forward.

The build up for a mania was horrendous, but the show delivered big time.

It was an odd weekend with the HOF ceremony the night before had us all crying like babies. That was so emotional.
Wrestlemania for me is more than just the show itself..its the period from the rumble to the Main event...most of the way , it pretty much sucked.

My mate just showed me a photo of the Paddy Power website. They've got odds of who wins between Taker and Sting at Wrestlemania.

They've had it up for a while, it's just because there's rumours of it happening and some people will have sourced them out to back the market.

Paddy Power do not have inside information on the Wrestlemania Card, IMO.

Yeah, Battlefront for a bit after work then this. Perfect! Rolyofanyoldhag will be up watching too.
Thanks, lets hope its a great show.
I am, got 2 cans of monster to keep me going
Cool, see you's back here at 1am.
They've had it up for a while, it's just because there's rumours of it happening and some people will have sourced them out to back the market.

Paddy Power do not have inside information on the Wrestlemania Card, IMO.
Yeah, they don't have a clue, would read nothing into it.

I'm off work tomorrow so staying up for this, anyone else?

rollcall, im here. I think last years Survivor Series quite a few were here too. Lets hope were all buzzing at the end of the PPV.

rollcall, im here. I think last years Survivor Series quite a few were here too. Lets hope were all buzzing at the end of the PPV.
Was here last year, always falls on my birthday weekend so usually have the Monday off to watch it. Don't expect much tonight but as someone said before maybe it pulls a WM31 on us.

Interesting that the Five Finger Death Punch concert that was on the ISIS threat list along with Survivor Series has been cancelled. Apparently there's still no credible threat to SS so they go ahead, fair fecks.

Paige to beat Charlotte and Owens to beat Ambrose, 16/1 double.

Gambling on this is the only way to maintain interest in what is looking like a fairly predictable PPV.

Paige to beat Charlotte and Owens to beat Ambrose, 16/1 double.

Gambling on this is the only way to maintain interest in what is looking like a fairly predictable PPV.
I'd love for Owens to win, but quite unlikely.

It would be great if he won the whole thing too though.
Owens winning the title is the only way i'm waking up tomorrow with a "that was so staying up for" attitude. I live in hope.

Might as well as go to sleep:D..I just hope they make him look good and we get a 5 star match tonight.

Also have a feeling that this the last run of the UT, so there's always that.
Yeah, tbf I'm off work and am looking forward to just watching it and chilling but not expecting much. Some kind of Undertaker burial/advancement towards the characters finale would be good as would an Owens shock win, but we will see.

Yeah, tbf I'm off work and am looking forward to just watching it and chilling but not expecting much. Some kind of Undertaker burial/advancement towards the characters finale would be good as would an Owens shock win, but we will see.
Yes, Bray needs a win tonight. The face of fear that constantly loses doesnt really work. I dont really get the chance to watch many live PPV's, so great matches will do the trick for me.

Even Cena returning to win the title and matching Ric Flair's record wont change that

Reigns promo (sit down) should have been done on Raw tbh. It was decent but very Rock like from 97.

So I hear that from this list of 5 possible terrorist targets 3 have been cancelled and Survivor Series goes ahead. I really hope that's the right decision.

Yes, Bray needs a win tonight. The face of fear that constantly loses doesnt really work. I dont really get the chance to watch many live PPV's, so great matches will do the trick for me.

Even Cena returning to win the title and matching Ric Flair's record wont change that
Don't see how they could work that in but you never know. Yeah they need to start banking on the up and coming talent rather than giving the oldies the wins. A demolition by the Wyatts may not be a bad thing. Send Taker off into the sunset at exactly 25 years.

Reigns promo (sit down) should have been done on Raw tbh. It was decent but very Rock like from 97.
They've had this a few times now, he had a great sit-down interview when Raw got snowed in just after the Rumble last year (or earlier this year) and he came across really well and had genuine charisma yet they carry on sending him out and feeding him bs lines and its killing him, it really is.

So I hear that from this list of 5 possible terrorist targets 3 have been cancelled and Survivor Series goes ahead. I really hope that's the right decision.

Don't see how they could work that in but you never know. Yeah they need to start banking on the up and coming talent rather than giving the oldies the wins. A demolition by the Wyatts may not be a bad thing. Send Taker off into the sunset at exactly 25 years.
I doubt anything will happen. Terrorist best weapon is unexpectedness, they wont try anything tonight.

They need Taker to fill that 110k seater, he'll be at Mania. And rumours are that he's facing Cena, and I want to see that . Even if its not a demolition, a Wyatt win Bray getting the decisive pin would work for me.

Elimination tag team match on the pre-show now (if anybody is interested)

They've had this a few times now, he had a great sit-down interview when Raw got snowed in just after the Rumble last year (or earlier this year) and he came across really well and had genuine charisma yet they carry on sending him out and feeding him bs lines and its killing him, it really is.

Agreed, liked his one with Brock / Heyman in the snow show!