Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Few matches may go long on the main card considering this is on the pre-show. Ambrose vs Owens is one I would not mind going long.

Legion of Doom lite that can't work a damn, don't worry they brought that to the main show too.

Their previous gimmick before the facepaint and shoulderpads. Yes, they were a hit and stomp team, but were still something. Losing to a powerslam though?

Anyway, Neville is way too good for a pre-show anyway.

Their previous gimmick before the facepaint and shoulderpads. Yes, they were a hit and stomp team, but were still something. Losing to a powerslam though?

Anyway, Neville is way too good for a pre-show anyway.
i'm not sure he took that slam right at all. i've just had to skip the network back 20 seconds because my stream kept stopping. no idea whats going on with my streaming setup all of a sudden but it's annoying as piss.

Ascension were actually something on NXT. Once
I remember loving he whole thing they had going on, when they would be stood i the rain on a rooftop before they entered, probably even when Bram was in there, it was freeking awesome, great characters but as ie well to the main roster. ks the fear with many of the NXT roster, they didn't traslate well. Kind of worried Sasha is going that way, if so hopefully she ends up like Emma and drops back down and carries on owning it in NXT. One thing I don't get is if they arereally trying to make NXT this solo product and brand, why can't they keep some of their talent and build long term characters?

JBL with a mention of the England Rugby Union team.

i'm not sure he took that slam right at all. i've just had to skip the network back 20 seconds because my stream kept stopping. no idea whats going on with my streaming setup all of a sudden but it's annoying as piss.
Yeah mine is buffering randomly here and there. HBK and Flair podcasts up and coming, should be good.

Cant wait for the E&C show. The two podcasts will be fun (already taped?!)

i think vince is still mad at shawn for ripping up his HOF script on stage :lol:

Wasnt that just part of an "act". They write their own scripts anyway. As seen by Zybyskos.

Yeah looked that way. Takes away a bit of the "anything may be said" attraction but should still be fun.

Yeah, its a real shame. Looked like a different studio (Austins normal one it seems).

So Neville was the only one to be eliminated? WTF was the point of that? hmmm

Bit of a pointless match tbh. Only Goldust coming out was cool. Rest was standard stuff...

just putting this out there...

Tylar Breeze looks exactly like Tylar from Neighbours......that's right, i watch Neighbours.

Holy shit, Renee :drool:
736828.gif

Also, Tyler is funny as feck.

Saxton - "Like a kid, goes in his dads closet, starts wearing his dads clothes..." anyone else try on their mums clothes of just me?