Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Watched this weeks Breaking Ground, seeing the ref and ring announcer singing along to Tyler Breeze's song made me laugh for some reason. He and Baron Corbin are coming across really well so far, Jason Jordan made himself look like right cnut when he tried to trash talk before Breeze's match too, glad he got put in his place
Yeah I was chucking about that too. And when the ref caught the selfie stick, that was pretty funny. I'm liking the show, interesting view into the business.

I liked the pilot but have found it to be too contrived since. It makes sense given Triple H's history with losing it over stuff like the gimmick battle royal though I guess. How they could go from recording firing Devin Taylor (totally how she found out, hence the picture I posted some way back being noteworthy, btw), to what it is now is one hell of a comedown.

Half a thought that they could have Owens cost Ambrose his match against Ziggler with Dolph retaliating in turn. That would leave the semi's likely being Ziggler/Neville and Del Rio/Reigns.

If they were going with the Reigns her turn while winning the title, Ziggler is a good choice for it to happen to.

I'd probably go with them playing on his desperation to win the title, have him fight dirty with ambrose in the final which leads to them beating the shit out of each other. finish with him joining the authority and play off the boos he has been receiving by turning against the fans.

he needs to be a heel, hardly speak and look dominant whilst also having decent matches. none of the lesnar squash matches we see.

But to be honest, they should of put the title on one of new day.

Last edited:
Ryder is a very talented wrestler that is over looked time and time again. I don't know much about Mojo Rawley

Ryder has a very good mind for wrestling, that =/= being a good wrestler mind. There's a reason interest dies as soon as he actually wrestled. He's a not as good Xavier Woods basically.

As for Mojo he's got to have a complete character change. Name, gimmick and look have to change. I wouldn't write him off but current Mojo is awful.

They are giving the first round matches a lot of time on Smackdown too. Even the match between Ryback and Kalisto.

Del Rio mentions Manchester City: Stadium boos. He goes on to mention us and the stadium erupts. Good times.

Last edited:
They are giving the first round matches a lot of time on Smackdown too. Even the match between Ryback and Kalisto.

Del Rio mentions Manchester City: Stadium boos. He goes on to mention us and the stadium erupts. Good times.
Might have to watch Smackdown just for that.

On the women, Sasha vs Becky was on Main Event and was a damn fine match.

But both are c level wrestlers, not championship material. WOOOOOOOOOOO.

Sasha destroyed the business by tagging the fan after the last NXT takeover, thats why.

On the women, Sasha vs Becky was on Main Event and was a damn fine match.

But both are c level wrestlers, not championship material. WOOOOOOOOOOO.
They should be feuding over the main belt, but then again calling it the divas title is a joke in itself. You watched NXT this week yet?

Diva's Title Match, BOD vs Wyatts, Tournament final. They would have set up a title match between Owens and Ambrose if Seth was not injured I think. What else is there?

New Day will do something I guess?
It's stupidly booked.

8 man tourney, taker/Kane/2 partners vs Wyatts, divas title match. That is a card. They have sucked every ounce of enthusiasm out of this PPV.

It's stupidly booked.

8 man tourney, taker/Kane/2 partners vs Wyatts, divas title match. That is a card. They have sucked every ounce of enthusiasm out of this PPV.
Yeah, I am not that hyped either.

On a semi-related note. I'm spending some of my spare time watching old PPV's. Anyone have a few recommendations of some to put on my watching list? Cheers

Semi finals and final have to both be at the PPV. Ill be very surprised if the Semi finals are on Smackdown.

On a semi-related note. I'm spending some of my spare time watching old PPV's. Anyone have a few recommendations of some to put on my watching list? Cheers

I watched Superbrawl II about a year ago and enjoyed it a lot. I'm wanting to delve more into that WCW back catalogue but there always seems to be *something* new that I want to see too.

EDIT: talking of new stuff:

I'd add Survivor Series and No Mercy 02 to those already said. Pretty much everything in the second half of 02 is good.