Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Anybody but him or something. I cant even remember, I remember fading out of Brays promos at the time cos it was the same thing he did with Ambrose and Cena and Taker. though he lost two of those big matches. Bringing in Braun actually made me take Wyatts serious again.

Wyatt had a match against reigns to decide who was in the money in the bank match which he lost. He was bitter about it basically. I actually liked the start, nice and simple.

I wished they'd tone down Wyatt's promos just a bit. Getting a bit boring now. Let him and his family just be a badass in the ring for a while.
Now? I have fast forwarded every one since about his third one, well over a year ago.

Just a load of gobbledy goop. Bray is as PG as it gets.

I watched 'Hitman Hart - Wrestling with shadows' last night and I have to say that my opinion of the montreal screwjob hasn't changed one bit.

It's my opinion of course, but Bret came across as egotistical, deluded and with a massive hero complex. Has anybody else seen it?

Yep. But I can see why Bret was annoyed. HBK kinda refused to drop it back to him at WM (after Bret lost to him a year earlier). So HBK kinda vacated title, left then came back afterwards.
But I can see why Vince did what he did for his company at the time.

Yep. But I can see why Bret was annoyed. HBK kinda refused to drop it back to him at WM (after Bret lost to him a year earlier). So HBK kinda vacated title, left then came back afterwards.
But I can see why Vince did what he did for his company at the time.
It was always my opinion that any wrestler leaving the company 'does the job' and leaves without the belt. Bret saying he will drop the belt but not in Canada was just stupid, as if the whole of Canada would go into mourning if their hero lost in Canada! on top of that, they could easily have done a dusty finish (a planned one) and say Bret was leaving because the Americans had screwed him, it would have been fine. It was Brets ego that led to the screwjob in all honesty.

"Ah'm part of Louis Van Gaal's Red Army, Maggle!"

Oh Sasha. Don't know why she isn't being used. She has about 1000 times more charisma than Charlotte and "This is my house!"

Just found this gem on Tumblr.

tumblr_nxedvozg6P1qlhou3o1_540.jpg

Love that. Saw it on twitter yesterday, its just so brilliant haha.

Just seen the tournament bracket (seems like it's real). So no doubt what so ever that

The final four will be Reigns against Del Rio on the left side and then Owens against Ambrose on the right side. They could pull a swerve and have Reigns/Owens as the final but surely it's going to be Reigns/Ambrose. Everybody will go into it hoping for a heel turn but likely ending up with a Sheamus cash in.

I recently had a look back at the Invasion period, and I was wondering what WWF/E would have been like if, instead of the Invasion, the brand extension happened with WCW/ECW having their own airtime along with Raw. Would fans have preferred that over the Invasion?

Big Show vs Reigns is not how you should be starting a Raw after a 20 minute (although really really good) promo. feck.

Big Show vs Reigns is not how you should be starting a Raw after a 20 minute (although really really good) promo. feck.
I'm much more concerned that it looks like they'll do 8 first round matches tonight then the qtr finals next week leaving the semi finals/final at survivor series which is plain fecking stupid.

Yeah its gonna be semi and final at SS for sure. Was hoping somebody would wrestle three times at SS tbh. But guess not.

Still going Ambrose/Dean and DelRio/Reigns as the semi finals, then Amrbose/Reigns final. Has to be ... surely.

Yeah. Horrible match. Reigns was not convincing and Big Show was just meh.

Still going Ambrose/Dean and DelRio/Reigns as the semi finals, then Amrbose/Reigns final. Has to be ... surely.

Hope so!

Hate when they edit the crowd like this for a Raw show. Its terrible, just kills the show completely and its so bad they way they edit it.

Yeah its gonna be semi and final at SS for sure. Was hoping somebody would wrestle three times at SS tbh. But guess not.

Reigns heel turn at SS and leaves with the title, only thing that makes sense. Rollins returns as a babyface.

Yep^. Will be happy with that or Dean winning tbh.

Also Paige calling Charlotte a "C" was fantastic.