Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

I did not mind it, but only if taker loses to Wyatt. If they want (and they should, in my opinion) to build Wyatt as the new sumernatural/fearful character on the scene, he needs to stop losing his feuds.
Agree, this has to be the fued that ends the Undertaker and Kane and turns Wyatt into a made man. They do say to go out on your back, could makes for a great Mania moment for Kane and Undertaker to both be buried alive or something like that by Wyatt.

Imagine Wyatt losing to Cena, Taker, Reigns and then Taker&Kane, rofl.

People can say wins and losses doesnt matter, but it comes to a point when it does. bray needs this!

Absolutely gutting.

Even though I didn't think they'd pull the trigger, out of the window goes my Shield triple threat match at Mania.

Looks like this will change things big time. Wouldn't even shock me to see Sheamus cash in sooner than expected, possibly even at SS.

This sucks so much. I hope to god they don't go for a Sheamus/Reigns feud. It could be a good time to finally elevate a Cesaro/Ziggler type.

My bet is that they recall Cena

Thought Cena was doing that fox reality tv show, if he can he'll be back but I'm not sure he has the time. Is Lesner back for Surviver Series? If not I bet Vince will call throw money at him.

So is it going to be like a 1998 Survivor Series Tournament? All in one night? Or bit by bit on RAW with the final (and maybe semi finals) at SS?

Hopefully they'll do it all in one night.

So is it going to be like a 1998 Survivor Series Tournament? All in one night? Or bit by bit on RAW with the final (and maybe semi finals) at SS?

Hopefully they'll do it all in one night.
Please be like the '98 tourney, 16 man, one night, one title.

People I don't want to win it:

Cena
Reigns
Ambrose
Lesnar
Sheamus

My prediction? Ryback to win the tournament (beating Sheamus in the final match). Sheamus to then cash in and Ryback to retain.

I want someone completely new + unexpected to win it. WWE is shit until Royal Rumble anyways. Give someone new a chance:

Bray Wyatt, Wade Barret, Big E, Neville, Kofi.

Take a punt until the business season starts.

I want someone completely new + unexpected to win it. WWE is shit until Royal Rumble anyways. Give someone new a chance:

Bray Wyatt, Wade Barret, Big E, Neville, Kofi.

Take a punt until the business season starts.

Agreed. Its a huge chance for them to build a new star here. Wasn't SS '98 the first time The Rock won the title?

Someone fresh, someone new...

Can't wait for a Reigns win and a Sheamus cash in.

Brock would come back as Vince would pay him crazy money. And that's all what Brock cares about really.

I think it has to be Bray Wyatt for me. Have him beat Undertaker in the final match or something.

I have a feeling they will go with Del Rio though.

Seth :( Awful news. Going to miss WM as well which he was probably sure fire to main event.

With Orton, Cena, And Rollins out, they have a chance to go away from the same ol same ol and try something new:
-Reigns winning it, but him turning into an Authority Reigns which could be interesting. Have him turn heel (and turn on Ambrose) before running as a face.
-Wyatt winning it on the 25th anniversary of the Undertaker would be quite something (the same night his three could beat Undertaker and Kane (and Sting):P)

As long as they dont do something boring like Reigns wins as the good guy but Sheamus cashes in on him

Agreed. Its a huge chance for them to build a new star here. Wasn't SS '98 the first time The Rock won the title?

Someone fresh, someone new...

Can't wait for a Reigns win and a Sheamus cash in.

It was! They reenacted the screw job for him to win. It's a glorious chance to test out a new star. Have Wyatt with the powers of taker win. Play Punk's music then bring back Bad News Barret. Go all in with New Day. Surprise NXT debut win, anything fresh.

I really hope they take a chance.

My thought is this.

It should be Roman. I don't see any positive to not giving him it again, they shit out at Mania when they should have stuck, now is the last chance to make him your star, if the boat hasn't already sailed.

You have to wonder what this does for not only Wrestlemania but for the Royal Rumble plans.

I would personally like to see an Ambrose turn and win it, with Reigns getting screwed over. Set up for another Reigns Rumble win and a Wrestlemania match between the two.

It makes Survivor Series very interesting at least.

Next week I go to wwe Belfast with what must be the weakest card in a long time, Orton,Rusev and Rollins out injured, cena off and half the roster filming SD in Manchester

Reigns winning it is a sure thing IMO. Hopefully there isn't an immediate Sheamus cash in.

There won't be a better time for Reigns to become champion. He should turn heel as well, but with Cena and Orton out, I can't see it. Ambrose turning on Reigns is far more possible.

Make Reigns the new Authority guy. He saw what it did to Rollins, and he wants his turn. Joins authority, beats Ambrose in the final, aligns with HHH (who can assist in talking for him whilst he practices like Seth did), I assume he would be better as a heel talker than a scripted good guy. Insta feud with Ambrose. Rollins can then return as face in 9 months. Also gives a chance for possible Brock vs Reigns rematch down the line. (unfinished business)

Wow, that is such bad news for Seth. As much as we all are rejoicing the angles they will be forced to take with the injuries, but it's terrible for anyone to get so heavily injured. I can see them pin the title on a heel/authority Reigns, which might be a huge blessing in disguise for him.

What a crappy way for such a long title reign to end. Hopefully he returns very quickly.

Where is Daniel Bryan? Perfect time to bring him back now, if he is cleared.

I can only see two realistic options:

Reigns turns heel on Ambrose in final and wins it. Becomes Authority's new guy and gets over in the process

or

Vinnie Mac pays Brock near double to get him back and hang onto it till they sort themselves out. Sets up Rock vs. Brock for WM (which should be the marquee match regardless of title or no title)

Survivor Series is pretty much must see now.

What a crappy way for such a long title reign to end. Hopefully he returns very quickly.

Where is Daniel Bryan? Perfect time to bring him back now, if he is cleared.
I have a feeling Daniel Bryan won't be wrestling again. Not at the WWE at least, he seems the sort that would do an Angle and go where they'll have him regardless of safety concerns.