Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Is Vince surrounded by the same "yes men" that made Mr Burns lose all his money. Creative and booking is shocking compared to NXT.

I know have an image of Briscoe always sayin "Yes sir Mr Macmannn"

Couldn't really take the match seriously if it lasted longer than 10 seconds though.
The irony of all the hard work to get divas the timeslots they deserve and scrapping all that cause Rousey wins real fights within seconds.

Cesaro was being used to put over someone higher on the card, who should be higher on the card. I fail to see why this is an issue at all.

Yep, I just zoned out when you said Dolph is on the same level as Daniel Bryan and John Cena. That is just ludicrous and negates any possible good points you may have had.

It's not about whether I like him or not, he's just nowhere near that level. It's just a fact. There's wrestlers I don't like that I would put on that level.

Nikki has been consistently very good since she came back from her leg break and started differentiating from Brie. Nikki's finisher(s) are some of the least offensive in the company, they both make perfect sense and separate her from anyone else.

I said day one that the "divas revolution" would fail. In fact I was asked on a podcast that day and said outright it was one of the worst things I've ever seen and I'm pretty sure I said the same on here, because everything that has happened since was inevitable. Framing the awful Charlotte as the bigger star was always going to mean that the actually good Sasha and Becky would be sidelined. I've far from said anything they've done in that regard is positive. The best part has been watching Nikki carry matches, something that even I as a big Nikki proponent for the last 18 months or so didn't think she could do.

Kevin Owens is more deserving of a push than Cesaro? Ok.

By saying that they are at their level I mean that he is at worthy of being a a holder of any title in the WWE. Do you deny that he has great mic skills? Do you deny that he is one of the most charismatic superstars in the buisness? Do you deny he has incredible athletcism? Do you deny that he has great story telling ability in the ring and has a great moveset that can get the crowd riled up? Do you ever pay attention to the specifics and the essential parts a performer needs to have to be constituted as a great wrestler?

Nikki Bella before she showed her improvement was CRAP. I don't know how someone can sincerly say that Nikki Bella was good during her title run. Her mic skills were terrible, her moves were hesistant, sloppy and uncertain and they lacked variety. She was literally one of the worst than almost all the divas on the roster bar her sister, and even that was debatable as well! Nikki Bella has never carried a single match until Hell in a Cell last night. Nikki Bella may have solidified herself as a solid Diva in the roster, but I wouldn't try to hid the fact that she looked like the second coming of Eva Marie prior to her improvement.

It is clear that me and you see things COMPLETELY different;thus, I see no point in pushing this any further.

Last edited:
So damn excited for (NXT upcoming show spoiler):
the debut of Athena (Adrienne Reese). Just love what they're doing down in NXT with the Women. Asuka and Athena both down in NXT :drool:

Kevin Owens is more deserving of a push than Cesaro? Ok.

1000000%. Not even close, and I like Cesaro.

By saying that they are at their level I mean that he is at worthy of being a a holder of any title in the WWE. Do you deny that he has great mic skills? Do you deny that he is one of the most charismatic superstars in the buisness? Do you deny he has incredible athletcism? Do you deny that he has great story telling ability in the ring and has a great moveset that can get the crowd riled up? Do you ever pay attention to the specifics and the essential parts a performer needs to have to be constituted as a great wrestler?

He's an awful promo, seriously give me one example of a great promo. He's not particularly charismatic, certainly not more so than let's say Wade Barrett. I don't deny his athleticism. A Dolph Ziggler comeback gets the crowd as hot as a korma.

Oh, and yes I do, that's how I know that Dolph ain't no better than midcard. He's certainly not on John Cena and Daniel Bryan, two of the greatest of all time, level.

Nikki Bella before she showed her improvement was CRAP. I don't know how someone can sincerly say that Nikki Bella was good during her title run. Her mic skills were terrible, her moves were hesistant, sloppy and uncertain and they lacked variety. She was literally one of the worst than almost all the divas on the roster bar her sister, and even that was debatable as well! Nikki Bella has never carried a single match until Hell in a Cell last night. Nikki Bella may have solidified herself as a solid Diva in the roster, but I wouldn't try to hid the fact that she looked like the second coming of Eva Marie prior to her improvement.

I don't see how anyone could think this way, that is unless they never gave her a chance because she was just 'Nikki Bella, champion because she's dating John Cena, there purely to impress me with her tits and ass'.

There are quite a lot of hidden gems from that title run, which was far superior to AJ Lee's fwiw. Particularly on the C shows where she actually got to wrestle.

So damn excited for (NXT upcoming show spoiler):
the debut of Athena (Adrienne Reese). Just love what they're doing down in NXT with the Women. Asuka and Athena both down in NXT :drool:

im looking forward to her, she's not someone I've seen much of but people who's judgement I trust are all raving about her. I was really surprised they didn't change her O Face, think that's a big occasions move, not a regular finish personally.

Next weeks show has the debut of homegrown girl Marley (not a fan of that as a wrestling name, especially with a real name as awesome as Gionna Daddio), I have high hopes for this one.

Apparently the gameplay on the new WWE game is great. I bought it last night on a whim so will try tonight - I'm nearly 29 ffs.

im looking forward to her, she's not someone I've seen much of but people who's judgement I trust are all raving about her. I was really surprised they didn't change her O Face, think that's a big occasions move, not a regular finish personally.

Next weeks show has the debut of homegrown girl Marley (not a fan of that as a wrestling name, especially with a real name as awesome as Gionna Daddio), I have high hopes for this one.

She's great man, another awesome addition to the roster down there.

Obviously haven't seen anything of Gionna yet, we'll see how it goes. Based on the tapings I'm a bit worried they're going to do Eva/Bayley for the London special. Was really hoping for something different. Still, willing to give her a chance.

Jordan and Gable are such a talented tag team. Very skillful wrestlers both. What is the deal with Gargano and Ciampa, they are not signed with WWE fulltime right, because I see Ciampa pop up at Progress too.

Great match last night on NXT. The Mechanics still comfortably my favorite team out there right now though.

She's great man, another awesome addition to the roster down there.

Obviously haven't seen anything of Gionna yet, we'll see how it goes. Based on the tapings I'm a bit worried they're going to do Eva/Bayley for the London special. Was really hoping for something different. Still, willing to give her a chance.

I'm thinking that they have already announced the Bayley vs Eva match before London but I could be imagining things

Great match last night on NXT. The Mechanics still comfortably my favorite team out there right now though.

The Mechanics are great, but Chad is possibly my favourite wrestler around right now. So exciting to see where he ends up.

I'm thinking that they have already announced the Bayley vs Eva match before London but I could be imagining things

The Mechanics are great, but Chad is possibly my favourite wrestler around right now. So exciting to see where he ends up.

Usually try to hold off on reading spoilers but gave in this time around. I know they announced her challenging for the title but don't think they mentioned it was at the London show on the taping report that I read. Guess it is though. I'm not as against Eva as a lot are but she's way down the list of people I want to see challenging Bayley for the title right now. Will be a crazy atmosphere over here though if that match does happen on the special.

What does KO have that Cesaro doesn't? Both in move set and selling hits, I'd rank Cesaro above KO. No offence to KO but Cesaro is nearly the best in business.
Promo ability..Cesaro cant talk to save his life, while Kevin is a master at it..very few wrestlers will be like Bret whereby they can get over and be pushed without mic skills.

Even someone like Bryan that was a technical master got over because of his mic work and character work(During his AJ phase). Cesaro has to improve that or he'll remain an enhancement talent.

What does KO have that Cesaro doesn't? Both in move set and selling hits, I'd rank Cesaro above KO. No offence to KO but Cesaro is nearly the best in business.

In ring the two are at a similar level, which is very high. What seperates the two of them is Kevin Owens brain is just incredible.

I mean, look at this from two different ways, Kevin Owens can talk to a level that very few in the history of wrestling can, he's genuinely that good, and he's pushed and pushed to be able to use a character that's close to his real life persona which makes it even better, he genuinely believes the majority of what he says, because of course he does. Kevin Owens is just Kevin Steen turned up to 11 as they always say. He says he only wants to face the best because that way he gets more money, and you know what, that is legit, it's the reason he signed with the company.

Another example, and not just the promos, look at the match from NXT Brooklyn, when the crowd (who being complete smarks adore Kev) start chanting olé and bang, he fist pumps and grabs his shoulder drawing massive heel heat, he's a master, he "gets it" on a level that is just in a complete different universe to most performers, even some of the very best.

Add in some other factors such as how great Kev's look is (seriously, Dunn can hate it as much as he wants, but Kev is the joiner you see in your local that you spend all night trying to make sure you don't get on the wrong side of), and above all else, Kev is over to a level that Cesaro has never got anywhere near. Have you seen the American WWE shop site and how much merch they release for him? It all sells. It's quite incredible really, there's only John Cena and Brock Lesnar selling more merch than him.

None of this is me putting down Cesaro, I do like him quite a lot, although I don't see him as a main eventer, in my mind he's an upper midcard/challenger for the title every 2 years or so guy.

Does anyone see Cesaro doing something like this?

https://******/JTj3

And that is why Kevin Owens > Cesaro.

That is true, Kevin Owens is a very unique heel and has fatastic mic work. But when it comes to in ring, Cesaro no question is much better in ring talent than Kevin Owens, and Owens is a pretty darn good technician himself. I mean did you guys watch their match on raw? or any of his matches? Common now. If Roman Reigns, who has really dry promos tbh deserves to be in the championship picture then so does he. If his talking skills are so bad then I would go through the trouble of getting him a manager like Paul Heymann.

Better promos, character/presence, and works a crowd better.
He does not work a crowd better than Cesaro and the the character/ presence thing is almost the same. Do you not see the Cesaro section signs and how over he is with the crowd? Come on now.

I do agree with you that his mic work has to improve.

That is true, Kevin Owens is a very unique heel and has fatastic mic work. But when it comes to in ring, Cesaro no question is much better in ring talent than Kevin Owens, and Owens is a pretty darn good technician himself. I mean did you guys watch their match on raw? or any of his matches? Common now. If Roman Reigns, who has really dry promos tbh deserves to be in the championship picture then so does he. If his talking skills are so bad then I would go through the trouble of getting him a manager like Paul Heymann.

We tried that, it didnt work.

He does not work a crowd better than Cesaro and the the character/ presence thing is almost the same. Do you not see the Cesaro section signs and how over he is with the crowd? Come on now.

I do agree with you that his mic work has to improve.

You do realise the Cesaro section is a few guys from Wreddit who print of loads of A4 sheets and hand them out. How ever on that note, pretty much every adult in the arena is wearing a KO shirt.

He does not work a crowd and use his character with the crowd though? He has a great moveset that gets pops from the crowd, but him as a character, what does he do? I don't think he really interacts with the crowd.

TBH a lot of people don't think Roman deserves the push he's been getting, hence the boo's after he won the Rumble and the heat he still gets. This whole year for Roman, has been everything that can to get him over. They had him leech of the popularity of Ambrose and then Orton and then have him feud against one of the biggest heels in recent years, followed by almost single handedly feuding with a heel faction.

TBH a lot of people don't think Roman deserves the push he's been getting, hence the boo's after he won the Rumble and the heat he still gets. This whole year for Roman, has been everything that can to get him over. They had him leech of the popularity of Ambrose and then Orton and then have him feud against one of the biggest heels in recent years, followed by almost single handedly feuding with a heel faction.
Reigns is the handpicked successor to John..whether we like him or not. He's boring in terms of promos, but that wont stop his push. When he does win the title and hold the title for months, the hate will get worse.

Roman is a perfectly fine promo, when he's cutting a Roman Reigns promo and not a John Cena one. That's the problem. The idea is that a babyface top guy is supposed to talk and act like John Cena, when what works for John Cena clearly doesn't work for Roman Reigns.

Hell look how often people shit on John Cena promos, and he's one of the best around. Give someone who's just fine one of Cena's terribly written promos and of course they won't be able to work it as well as John does.

Roman is a perfectly fine promo, when he's cutting a Roman Reigns promo and not a John Cena one. That's the problem. The idea is that a babyface top guy is supposed to talk and act like John Cena, when what works for John Cena clearly doesn't work for Roman Reigns.

Hell look how often people shit on John Cena promos, and he's one of the best around. Give someone who's just fine one of Cena's terribly written promos and of course they won't be able to work it as well as John does.

He's hit and miss on promo's imho. Sometimes he fumbles over delivery and a lot of the times he gets flustered if the crowd gets on his back. If he's there for two minutes, he's fine. Give him longer and it gets worst and worst and it just drones on.

He's hit and miss on promo's imho. Sometimes he fumbles over delivery and a lot of the times he gets flustered if the crowd gets on his back. If he's there for two minutes, he's fine. Give him longer and it gets worst and worst and it just drones on.

That's exactly what I mean. Roman Reigns character shouldn't be talking for 20 minutes, he should be a largely silent cool arse kicker, not rambling with Disney references.

That's exactly what I mean. Roman Reigns character shouldn't be talking for 20 minutes, he should be a largely silent cool arse kicker, not rambling with Disney references.

I agree. He had a pretty good one tonight with KO, but that was also KO carrying him a bit I think. I rate KO over Cesaro, because he's the full package, has the moves and the attitude to back it up. His in ring style is great and he knows how to get heat and improvise to make people boo him even more.

Smackdown was pretty good tonight. Besides the decent Reigns/KO stuff, New Day reached a new level of funny, Renee Young looking great, Ambrose getting a lot of screentime, Trick or Streetfight and a Wyatt face your fear challenge.

That's just people hating for the sake of it. We've seen it all before and after a while it just comes tiring to see people booing a wrestler who has busted their ass to improve and is actually delivering inside the ring. Reigns has been having plenty of good to great matches over the last year. The idea he's leeching off of the popularity of Ambrose and even more hilariously, Orton, is ridiculous.

That's just people hating for the sake of it. We've seen it all before and after a while it just comes tiring to see people booing a wrestler who has busted their ass to improve and is actually delivering inside the ring. Reigns has been having plenty of good to great matches over the last year. The idea he's leeching off of the popularity of Ambrose and even more hilariously, Orton, is ridiculous.

He didn't deserve the Rumble/Wrestlemania/Main Event push. He was pretty green still in the ring and could not cut a promo. Even WWE knew this, hence them using The Rock.

As for Ambrose / Orton thing. It's true. Yes he's has improved and put some some good matches, yes his promo has improved but he still was being booed and not really getting over. So they introduced Ambrose and Orton into his feud to help him out.

It's why they had Bryan cut a promo on how deserving he is, same with Henry and a few others.

Everything is being done to help Roman, and he's always going to be tarnished because of that.

TBH, I dont see why there should be a problem in pushing both Cesaro and owens. Both are over, both have great matches, both have different characters. Cesaro has managed to get himself over two maybe three times despite being shit on by WWE.

I have nothing against Roman, but he should be giving more Brock type promos imo. When he talks its short but straight to the point (and what he means). Or backstage style video package promos. I like the Batista comparison. Batista didnt go from quiet to straight 20 minute promos, his work with HHH helped him get more confidence.

You do realise the Cesaro section is a few guys from Wreddit who print of loads of A4 sheets and hand them out. How ever on that note, pretty much every adult in the arena is wearing a KO shirt.

He does not work a crowd and use his character with the crowd though? He has a great moveset that gets pops from the crowd, but him as a character, what does he do? I don't think he really interacts with the crowd.
What do you call him jumping into the stands to greet the fans?

When Cesaro signals for the swing to everyone in the arena is that not interacting?

When he does his catchy uppercut Swiss sign to the crowd is that not interacting?

You also do realize that Kevin Owens has a much better variety and cheaper clothing than Cesaro does right??

When Cesaro signals for the swing to everyone in the arena is that not interacting?

When he does his catchy uppercut Swiss sign to the crowd is that not interacting?

You also do realize that Kevin Owens has a much better variety and cheaper clothing than Cesaro does right??

tumblr_nwvx7xrQvv1sbzhteo1_400.gif

He has a greater variety because his merch sells. His gear is the same price as Cesaro if you compare like for like.

I think Roman gets the hated because fans are tired of being dictated who the top guys should be. For two consecutive Wrestlemania's now they have had to alter their main event , which the crowd basically rejected.

If Reign's becomes the top face, he'll be the most un-charismatic top face in decades. But knowing Vince, they'll push him either way. I think this will harm in the long run. Its not everyone with enough staying power and ability to handle the hate directed at you for years. Reigns snapped recently while giving a promo, imagine him in New York or even worse Chicago giving a long winded promo. The crowd will have him for breakfast.