Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Will Takers body even be able to fight next month?

If they go with Brothers of Destruction, Reigns, and Ambrose then the younger guys can carry the majority of the match. Makes the most sense to me.
I'd think the Reigns Wyatt feud is over now. And Wyatt has moved on to Taker.

Maybe eke out a Survivor Series match with those guys and then Wyatt v Taker at WM, passing of the torch, kind of. I know people are saying Sting v Taker but I really don't see how that match works other than purely nostalgia. I'm not counting it out btw.

@Edgar Allan Pillow I'd say Reigns at WM?

Who will Rollins feud next with?

That's the thing, There isn't a lot of viable contenders now if you have Reigns \ Ambrose tied with the Wyatts, Cena is away, Kane \ Sting programs finished. I hate Sheamus but if there was a time that a cash in would make sense, it would be around now.

I thought that too:

Taker.
Ambrose
Reigns
Who else? Lesnar?

Lesnar on Team Taker? Could be interesting, in a "I'm the only one allowed to take you out" way.

Have seen somebody on another site suggesting that Undertaker might actually be ON Team Wyatt, as Bray's kidnapped him for brainwashing.

Lesnar on Team Taker? Could be interesting, in a "I'm the only one allowed to take you out" way.

Have seen somebody on another site suggesting that Undertaker might actually be ON Team Wyatt, as Bray's kidnapped him for brainwashing.

I like the idea of possibly another Ministry style group with Bray as the leader and Undertaker as his experienced back up, would be a way of passing the darkness and fear that undertaker has given for 20+ years onto "the new face of fear" in Bray Wyatt

Taker, Kane, Sting and one.
Or Yeah, Taker becomes part of Wyatt family.

Interesting though given they are billing Survivor Series as 25 years of Taker. Bray has already lost to Taker at WM so im intrigued if they will do something different this time.

All in all, a very interesting but fun PPV.

I've just downloaded every episode of Raw from 1997-1999 :drool:

I've been watching through them on the Network as well as each PPV. Currently up to February of 1998, No Way Out. Great watching over it all again, probably should have done the Nitro's at the same time too but think I'll do that and WCW PPV's when I've done all of the Raw's/PPV's on the Network.

@Edgar Allan Pillow I'd say Reigns at WM?

Ideally yes. They actually do not have anyone else. Though I'd prefer if Bray and Ambrose are up in the mix somewhere (not the title, but in the picture).

That's the thing, There isn't a lot of viable contenders now if you have Reigns \ Ambrose tied with the Wyatts, Cena is away, Kane \ Sting programs finished. I hate Sheamus but if there was a time that a cash in would make sense, it would be around now.

Seeing how the WWE like short term rivalries, I'd expect Taker/Kane/Reigns/Ambrose vs Wyatt Family will be a high % move at Survivor Series. Then I'd probably have Reigns breakaway to feud with Rollins. Leave Ambrose (and maybe add in Ziggler, Cesaro and Neville) to feud with Wyatts.

Not so much a lackey but a type of sith lord, if you like, passing the torch to the next dark character

That doesn't make any sense given that Whyatt attacked him. You'd think he'd just seek him out for counsel, or Undertaker would go to him, he wouldn't batter him into some kind of Stockholm Syndrome. It would weaken Taker's character if that's what actually happens. Bray slapped him a few times and now he's working with him.

The way creative work it wouldn't surprise me if it was the Wyatt family and Brie Bella v Kane, Undertaker and pcb.

Hiac was a mix of the sublime and the ridiculous. 2 properly outstanding matches (Brock, taker and Reigns, Wyatt), an ok tag match and the rest was almost unwatchable.

Brock was definitely right in his podcast with Austin about his match being absolute carnage. I thought he gave the result away so that was a little predictable, but the match was amazing.

Ambrose & Reigns are done with the Wyatts.

Sting, Taker, Kane & one other (perhaps Balor?) vs the Wyatts.

The way creative work it wouldn't surprise me if it was the Wyatt family and Brie Bella v Kane, Undertaker and pcb.

Hiac was a mix of the sublime and the ridiculous. 2 properly outstanding matches (Brock, taker and Reigns, Wyatt), an ok tag match and the rest was almost unwatchable.

Brock was definitely right in his podcast with Austin about his match being absolute carnage. I thought he gave the result away so that was a little predictable, but the match was amazing.

Nothing what so ever wrong with the women's match. They delivered a good match, the best on the main roster in a while. They'll consistently deliver if you actually let them go out on the PPV's and wrestle without bullshit dusty finishes or ten people at ringside.

I love the idea of takers powers being passed down to Wyatt. I also think they could build up survivor series as Taker joining the Wyatts either by realisation that he is his next in line, or by some kind of brainwashing and them running roughshod on raw for a few weeks along with Taker and forcing The Authority to put together a Team of Kane, The Shield and one other (Sting, Bryan???) to take them on at survivor series.

So much talking saying absolutely nothing. That should fix the ratings...

Roman really needs to work on his promos. He just doesnt sound like a somebody that has ever had a conversation with another human.

Yeah was good, also good to see Roman get a good reaction. The boos have gone on long enough.

His matches and work has been really good imo. He just needs to work on his mic work (or needs to be given better stuff to work with).

Cesaro vs Owens should be fun. Neville vs ADR could be fun too.