Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Hope not. Maybe he's unhappy with being in NXT still? He is not exactly young no?

Also: Kane clapping along to The New Day. :lol:
Corporate Kane is so very cheesy, it's incredible.

Not sure where you're getting the first part from mate. It's him doing a DX crotch chop taking the piss out of TNA. No clue where from that you get the idea he's unhappy at being in NXT?

For the record, seemed more than happy at the NXT panel around SS with high praise.

I'm pretty sure Balor has made comments in interviews about wanting to do something meaningful in NXT and not just pass through on the way towards the main roster.

I'm pretty sure Balor has made comments in interviews about wanting to do something meaningful in NXT and not just pass through on the way towards the main roster.

Think he was asked about being called up (given all those that were this year) and he said he hope he doesnt get called up for now given the hot things happening with NXT.

Aye, I think so too. Watched a documentary on his last week in Japan, he seemed really sad to go. Quite interesting really.

Great documentary that. Karl and Fale in tears was a properly surreal moment.

Think he was asked about being called up (given all those that were this year) and he said he hope he doesnt get called up for now given the hot things happening with NXT.

It's a PR piece. He can't say that he's pretty disgruntled at being in the minor leagues now can he?

There were plenty of things like that where Bill DeMott was praised to high heavens too.

MSG show should be decent tomorrow. I really wish they would start having PPVs on Saturdays instead of Sundays.

It's a PR piece. He can't say that he's pretty disgruntled at being in the minor leagues now can he?

There were plenty of things like that where Bill DeMott was praised to high heavens too.
No but he also could say he cant wait to get to the main roster and main event WM. Unless youre in his head given you know what all wrestlers want anyway :P

MSG show should be decent tomorrow. I really wish they would start having PPVs on Saturdays instead of Sundays.

Good they are back at MSG, but are any of the matches "original" on that card?

Good they are back at MSG, but are any of the matches "original" on that card?
Show vs Lesnar isn't even original for the garden. Which reminds me what a fecking awesome PPV Survivor Series 2002 was.

Not sure why youre saying meow. Youre making statements like they are fact, but you always do that and then are proven wrong. ;)

Show vs Lesnar isn't even original for the garden. Which reminds me what a fecking awesome PPV Survivor Series 2002 was.

Didnt every title change hands or something? It was a really good show though, i agree :D

Not sure why youre saying meow. Youre making statements like they are fact, but you always do that and then are proven wrong. ;)

They do undoubtedly keep making out that NXT is a "third brand" (their words), when fact is it's still a niche developmental show. Raw is still the end goal, but they can't say that as they're on the the "third brand".

Didnt every title change hands or something? It was a really good show though, i agree :D
Think so. Nice tag table match, great 3 way tag, decent women's and cruiserweight matches, hard hitting show vs lesnar and the first ever elimination chamber. Good fun.

Brock Lesnar with Paul Heyman vs. Big Show in Lesnar's first MSG appearance since Wrestlemania 20.
*WWE United States champion John Cena vs. WWE World Heavyweight champion Seth Rollins: Steel Cage Match.
*WWE Tag Team champions The New Day vs. The Dudley Boyz in the team's first MSG appearance since Wrestlemania 20.
*WWE Intercontinental champion Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jericho.
*Sheamus vs. Randy Orton
*Rusev with Summer Rae vs. Dolph Ziggler.

That really is a garbage card tbh.

Cage match will be a good match. But having Cena beat Rollins again (three times within 2 weeks). Shows what WWE really thinks about its future.

Owens vs Jericho I believe should have been promoted at least or mentioned on Raw.

Interested to see MSGs reaction to Orton vs Sheamus.

Brock Lesnar with Paul Heyman vs. Big Show in Lesnar's first MSG appearance since Wrestlemania 20.
*WWE United States champion John Cena vs. WWE World Heavyweight champion Seth Rollins: Steel Cage Match.
*WWE Tag Team champions The New Day vs. The Dudley Boyz in the team's first MSG appearance since Wrestlemania 20.
*WWE Intercontinental champion Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jericho.
*Sheamus vs. Randy Orton
*Rusev with Summer Rae vs. Dolph Ziggler.

That really is a garbage card tbh.

So they've just combined these matches it seems? Still.. Very Meh.

Ziggler pretty much going full on Hart Foundation with those pants.

Why are they ignoring Paige's heel turn?! :wenger:

The most ignored Heel turn since Brie's a few years ago.

EDIT - I know she's acting very heelish in this match, but why would she still be teaming with them? Or them with her?

Last edited:
That was a mess. People who act like heels are heels. What do they not get about this?!

Jericho's math is a bit off. Did I just see John Stewart sat with Lance Storm?

Jericho is just losing that split second, get him retired and in the hall of fame. Did JBL just call Owens "a good hard cummer"?