Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Ziggler/Cena :drool:

It'd be so good if I believed for one moment they weren't going to book Ziggler to absolute shit just like every single other time he builds up some steam.

I'm very interested in seeing how they do the Dusty tournament final, I'd guess the two matches in a night means that we get Finn and the opponents doing a Horsemen beatdown on Joe forming this Balor Club (shite name for a team btw). No teams even fit the bill even left in the tournament for such a role, I guess the Mechanics purely because Scott Dawson is compared to Arn Anderson quite a bit (that said I think they're facing Joe and Balor so who knows).

Maybe they'll get some outsider "Joe Deals" to fill the club.

Young Bucks to debut? WWE been trying to get them for a whilst, and WWE was quite bitter when they turned down a tryout but they've got links with Owens and Balor, and think they were backstage at Brooklyn

Ziggler/Cena :drool:

It'd be so good if I believed for one moment they weren't going to book Ziggler to absolute shit just like every single other time he builds up some steam.

I think the match at the PPV should be Kofi vs. Cena ... If they build on it as a first ever match between the two I think they could build up some interest.

I think the match at the PPV should be Kofi vs. Cena ... If they build on it as a first ever match between the two I think they could build up some interest.
BleacherReport had some rumours that Cena was about to take some time off for personal reasons after HIAC. Would explain why he has no real meaningful feuds going on at the moment.

:lol: 2 days after he won it.

It depends on a few things whether this is hilarious or not, it *could* have been the plan all along, but if so why has it all been done via Twitter etc… but on the other hand the storyline as it's going down is far too good for TNA to have pulled off at such short notice if they've had to think on their feet if Matt has been denied an Indian visa.

Young Bucks to debut? WWE been trying to get them for a whilst, and WWE was quite bitter when they turned down a tryout but they've got links with Owens and Balor, and think they were backstage at Brooklyn

original plan was supposed to have them in a match tonight, but a lots happened since Brooklyn with Nick's wife giving birth very prematurely and the planned opponent (well one of) not being cleared, but I personally am expecting them to be involved in the show in some capacity, yes

BleacherReport had some rumours that Cena was about to take some time off for personal reasons after HIAC. Would explain why he has no real meaningful feuds going on at the moment.

It's not a rumour, he's got 5/8 weeks off, WWE have confirmed it. It could be a blessing in disguise, they know the ratings will be shite no matter and with no Cena to act as a crutch they need to try something to get some momentum.

It's not a rumour, he's got 5/8 weeks off, WWE have confirmed it. It could be a blessing in disguise, they know the ratings will be shite no matter and with no Cena to act as a crutch they need to try something to get some momentum.

I remember a few years back, Cena and another main eventer (I can't remember if it was Orton or Triple H) were both injured and out for a number of months, and the quality of the show improved drastically. That's not a shot against Cena or...the other one..., but a result of WWE being forced to invest in other talents.

Then Cena and Triple Orton or Randy H came back and WWE just went "right, back in your cage, midcard scum."

I remember a few years back, Cena and another main eventer (I can't remember if it was Orton or Triple H) were both injured and out for a number of months, and the quality of the show improved drastically. That's not a shot against Cena or...the other one..., but a result of WWE being forced to invest in other talents.

Then Cena and Triple Orton or Randy H came back and WWE just went "right, back in your cage, midcard scum."

Absolutely, Vince is at his best with his back up against a wall, with no competition I guess it takes a Cena taking time off in the middle of the NFL season to do it.

Staying up for the show tonight.

A new Table For Three tonight as well (Ambrose, Owens and Cesaro). The New Day and Bryan/Ziggler/Ryback ones were great.

A new Table For Three tonight as well (Ambrose, Owens and Cesaro). The New Day and Bryan/Ziggler/Ryback ones were great.

Agreed. Particularly the New Day one.. But anything where they're given time to just talk is going to be very entertaining.

Theres a new rivalries too, the first one since the Matt Hardy/Edge one, which was also brilliant. Its Trish/Lita this one, it'll kill some time before the show starts.

Agreed. Particularly the New Day one.. But anything where they're given time to just talk is going to be very entertaining.

Theres a new rivalries too, the first one since the Matt Hardy/Edge one, which was also brilliant. Its Trish/Lita this one, it'll kill some time before the show starts.

The Ryback one was my favorite, Bryan telling the story about him wanting to impress Lesnar had me in stitches, great stuff from start to finish. Hoping tonight's is good.

Watched the New Day one last night, was in tears laughing at times.

The Ryback one was my favorite, Bryan telling the story about him wanting to impress Lesnar had me in stitches, great stuff from start to finish. Hoping tonight's is good.

Watching that one, Ryback just comes across as so insecure. Not being able to take a rib so now travels alone.

The Divas Legend one was pretty good too. Surprised they didn't edit out the part where they bash the term Divas though.

Watched the New Day one last night, was in tears laughing at times.
Watching that one, Ryback just comes across as so insecure. Not being able to take a rib so now travels alone.

The Divas Legend one was pretty good too. Surprised they didn't edit out the part where they bash the term Divas though.

Only watched the first few minutes of the women's one, will try finish it off soon.

Tonight's wasn't terrible but probably not as good as I hoped. Have it behind the two mentioned above.

Did anybody watch the NXT Brookln WWE 24 after Raw? Was fantastic. Especially loved the essays from when they were kids on being womens champions (bayley and Sasha)

The photo of him and Billy Gunn got me excited (more cos of the former than latter of course)

Last edited:
Looks like Cena is off anyway. He's not being advertised from after Hell in a Cell until the end of the year. Man deserves a holiday. Unless it's an injury in which case he'll probably heal in about a week and make an early return as he always does
Heard reports that his brother with brain cancer isnt doing well at all..so its probably related to that.

Nice unveil of the trophy on the pre-show. Nice touch having the whole Rhodes family there.

Edit: Cowboys latest tweet rofl

Last edited:
Everybody was so convinced a turn was coming from Joe or Balor tonight :lol:

Lovely aftermath.

Edit: Women's match likely going into overtime here.

I'm so glad they didn't have a turn from Joe or Finn. Wasn't the right time, at all.

Sasha is fecking brilliant.

NXT Womens wrestling continues to shit on all of the 'Divas Revolution' shit that we get served on a weekly basis.

My fears have come true, they've completely shit the bed with the amount of falls. Typical WWE.

Yeh, there has been one 'cheap' fall for each of them that they could've just left out. Its still very good though IMO.

Great match that could have gone to an even higher level with a bit of better booking, no fault what so ever of Sasha or Bayley. In fairness the actual falls were executed fine, it's just 3-2 in a 30 minute Iron Man is pushing it massively. Take into account their first match was around 18 minutes for one fall. I mentioned it about a week ago though, the WWE tend to go way overboard with high scores in Iron Man matches.

Not as good as their first but still fantastic, with the right booking it would have been. The first had the ring work but also a fantastic story and Bayley finally overcoming the odds to win the title. Amazing moment tonight though, great job from both. Can't wait to see what they go with for the next special. Still want to see Bayley/Asuka but not confident we'll be seeing that for then.

Last edited: