Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

First thing I thought :lol: But it will be put with the narrative, "look how he put Xavier over"... by beating him ¬¬

At least, it wont be a 3 on 1 he wins. Not saying Xavier should win either, just hope its competitive as fck this match, which it should be.

Edit: They did the right thing there esp considering theres a MSG show coming up.
Agreed. Just headed up that Dudley/New Day thing just a bit more. Good stuff, all in all.

Also: Marked out to Roman's spear, again. Good main event. Rest of the show was a bit meh, besides the Kane evaluation.

RAW really dragged I thought... only things I enjoyed were New Day (of course) Everything related to the Big Show (yes you heard me right... I think they've done as good a job as you could expect to build him up in such a short time to face Brock) and the brawl at the end... largely because this was in it:

UnBEpuB.gif

I'm almost certain that isn't safe for anyone involved.

I laughed way more at "You bout to get...lost in the Woods!" than I should have. Also, Paige's line about the Bellas not needing ambition because of who they're sleeping with was good, shame about the rest of it. They need to have a division if they want a division. Alicia, Paige, Sasha, Charlotte, Nikki, Brie, Becky, Tamina, Naomi and now Natalya and only Paige has said anything of note. They need to split them up into 2 or 3 or even 4 fueds. Charlotte vs Nikki, Becky vs Brie, Paige vs Nattie - that could work, just not this 'throw everyone into one story line' shite.

I laughed way more at "You bout to get...lost in the Woods!" than I should have. Also, Paige's line about the Bellas not needing ambition because of who they're sleeping with was good, shame about the rest of it. They need to have a division if they want a division. Alicia, Paige, Sasha, Charlotte, Nikki, Brie, Becky, Tamina, Naomi and now Natalya and only Paige has said anything of note. They need to split them up into 2 or 3 or even 4 fueds. Charlotte vs Nikki, Becky vs Brie, Paige vs Nattie - that could work, just not this 'throw everyone into one story line' shite.
But that would require them to do more then one Divas match/segment per show. Come on now, can't be having that!
obvious white text is obvious

The Divas Divison was booked like absolute crap, and Charlottes horrible acting didn't make things better easier. if it was not for the Roman Reigns and Wyatt bout, it probably would have been one of the worst shows on raw this year. Terrible.

Why didn't WWE, build Antonio Cesaro up to the match against Brock Lesner? NO one likes the Big Show anymore, he is absolutely irrelevant no matter how many times he beats Mark Henry.

That's basically how the Diva division has been for a long time now though. Every 'mania they just throw them all together.

Why didn't WWE, build Antonio Cesaro up to the match against Brock Lesner? NO one likes the Big Show anymore, he is absolutely irrelevant no matter how many times he beats Mark Henry.

Because the way they've booked Brock Lesnar means that if they built Cesaro up to have at least a slightly competitive match against Brock, that will put Cesaro up there with the main eventers. Beside's they've already booked Cesaro pretty poorly recently, then he doesn't appear on Raw. Last thing he needs to do is job to Lesnar.

It's just a match to put Brock over super strong. We'll see him suplex and F5 the 'worlds largest athlete' a few times with ease, probably even take a KO punch with and kick out... actually he'll probably stay on his feet.

Also - Today I Learned: John Cena and Kofi Kingston have NEVER had a one vs. one match in the WWE. Which, whilst when you think about it makes sense, still seems crazy considering how long they've both been around.

Raw was terrible this week, It really is no wonder that the viewership is going down the toilet. If Vince thinks throwing the old alumni on Raw in a few weeks time solves the problem then the WWE is in big trouble IMO.

The Diva's stroryline is horrible, why would you have Paige back in a team with Charlotte and Becky after the heel turn on them last week? I can't help but think the WWE is going to have Nikki Bella win the belt back in her re-match, and then it's curtains for the Diva's momentum. They really need to break up these factions and start afresh.

Heath is going to start getting fan traction again if he continues to be hilarious. He will then be used on raw and destroyed. That will teach him for getting over on his own...

Also - Today I Learned: John Cena and Kofi Kingston have NEVER had a one vs. one match in the WWE. Which, whilst when you think about it makes sense, still seems crazy considering how long they've both been around.

Dont worry, Kofi and New Day are really getting hot, so he will be having a match with Cena soon :D

Apparently Mondays Raw had the worst ratings of any episode since 97, barring an episode on Xmas eve 2012. Maybe it might make them get their asses in gear and actually try and tell some compelling stories, with characters people can give a shit about for a reason other than "that guy wants to win".

The complete lack of motive from almost every superstar is appalling at times. They need to sort it out.

Not that surprising given John Cena has never been heel and I think Kofi Kingston spent eight straight years as a babyface, so the two would never really have the opportunity to work a singles match together. I don't think that's liable to change soon either as Kofi's currently in a tag-team.

Michael Cole has been suspended for 30 days following a violation of the Wellness policy

Apparently Mondays Raw had the worst ratings of any episode since 97, barring an episode on Xmas eve 2012. Maybe it might make them get their asses in gear and actually try and tell some compelling stories, with characters people can give a shit about for a reason other than "that guy wants to win".

The complete lack of motive from almost every superstar is appalling at times. They need to sort it out.

Bring back Vince
Bring back more people from attitude era
Put the title on Cena
Have Cena feud with HHH

Edit: WWE have announced Brock coming to Raw. So yes, destroy Big Show, he will appear on Raw and Taker will probably get involved.

Last edited:
The RAW they did from the WWE HQ last year when it was moved there because of the hurricane was better than this weeks RAW. Absolute shite.

It was awful this week.

Why does Seth Rollins shout throughout his entire promos even when he is just talking? Very talented in-ring, needs to work on the promos.

Hope not. Maybe he's unhappy with being in NXT still? He is not exactly young no?

Also: Kane clapping along to The New Day. :lol:
Corporate Kane is so very cheesy, it's incredible.

From what I know Finn isn't exactly happy at being in NXT, but they're doing everything they can to placate him (bringing in his mates for short term stuff, special treatment in certain ways etc…).

IF it was the case that he wanted to leave he'd go straight back to NJPW. They'd have him in a major role in a heartbeat, he's mates with the entire roster, he can go straight back into his Armani modelling in Japan etc…

From what I know Finn isn't exactly happy at being in NXT, but they're doing everything they can to placate him (bringing in his mates for short term stuff, special treatment in certain ways etc…).

IF it was the case that he wanted to leave he'd go straight back to NJPW. They'd have him in a major role in a heartbeat, he's mates with the entire roster, he can go straight back into his Armani modelling in Japan etc…
Aye, I think so too. Watched a documentary on his last week in Japan, he seemed really sad to go. Quite interesting really.

Maybe he wants to go to TNA like was suggested in the previous threads because its the best place for non main eventers in WWE to go :P
:lol:

Also cena vs ziggler wont be a rivalry. Rivalries need to be even.