Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Kinda wish it was Enzo and Cass who gotthat moment, but there you go.

Here comes Crews I think.

Love his new gimmick. About time he got something cool, still remember him tagging with Cody in OVW thinking he would get a huge chance on Raw.

I'm seeing Courteeners the week prior, so its gonna be a busy one but not a chance I'm missing it.
Hmmmm we're away to Bournemouth on the 12th and home to Norwich on the 20th, champions league would be on break by then too so unless there's a league cup game that week my plan is pretty useless.

Another Takeover Oct 7th. Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Tourney...sounds good to me.

Tough Enough is everything NXT is not, why put them in the front row.

This should be a good brawl. I love Corbin. He just has "it".

After wrestling in front of 120 people for a number of years in TNA, this will be a good change for Joe!

May be wrong, but cannot see both main events going with the expected endings, I think there is a curve ball in here somewhere cause I really cannot see this ending with all-face champions. I hope it is Banks keeping her title but I may be completely wrong.

Corbins best match to date, putting him in Joe was the best idea, havent seen Corbin look this good even in defeat. Didnt tap, just passed out, great move.

Would be funny if Stephanie comes in and takes credit for the divas lol :P

Stephanie looks emotional out there.

She does, you can tell this means a lot to her. Steph and Trips get it, both put put on this great product. Just waiting for the day Kevin Dunn retires, then they can take over the main shows too.

NXT’s tour of the United Kingdom will include the following locations:

• Dec. 10: Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle
  • Dec. 11: SSE Hydro in Glasgow
  • Dec. 12: Sheffield Arena in Sheffield
  • Dec. 13: Empress Ballroom in Blackpool
  • Dec. 14: Capital FM Arena in Nottingham
  • Dec. 15: MotorPoint Arena in Cardfiff
  • Dec. 16: SSE Arena in London
Tickets for the NXT tour of the United Kingdom will go on sale this Friday, Aug. 28 at 9 a.m. GMT through Ticketmaster.co.uk or Ticketmaster Charge By Phone by calling 0844 844 0444. Customers outside the UK can call +44 161 385 3211.

NXT’s tour of the United Kingdom will include the following locations:

• Dec. 10: Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle
  • Dec. 11: SSE Hydro in Glasgow
  • Dec. 12: Sheffield Arena in Sheffield
  • Dec. 13: Empress Ballroom in Blackpool
  • Dec. 14: Capital FM Arena in Nottingham
  • Dec. 15: MotorPoint Arena in Cardfiff
  • Dec. 16: SSE Arena in London
Tickets for the NXT tour of the United Kingdom will go on sale this Friday, Aug. 28 at 9 a.m. GMT through Ticketmaster.co.uk or Ticketmaster Charge By Phone by calling 0844 844 0444. Customers outside the UK can call +44 161 385 3211.
feck off, no Manchester?!?

Holy feck Sasha...

Sasha is a fckin great heel, Bayley is the perfect face. This is brilliant.