Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Jazt6Fe.gif

The more I think about it the more i'm pissed about Kevin Owens' loss to Cena, the manner in which he lost and the fact that their program looks as if its done. The big blow for me was when I saw Owens among the midcarders trying to pull Lesnar/Taker apart. If Vince thinks hes not good enough to be in the main event picture from the promos he cut and the matches he had with Cena then he really is going senile. I know that he only got called up to RAW recently but in my mind KO doesnt even need to be in NXT even though its great that he is.

They've taken the NXT branding off his intro's and has he appeared on NXT since dropping the title? I think the only reason why he's on the next takeover card is because it's the biggest show they've done to date, and he's probably the biggest star to get it promoted, especially as Zayn and Itami are out.

As for Owens, he's a great wrestler, he's great promo.. He's just fat. It's well known that Vince like his a certain image.

Owens winning at Battleground made little, if any, sense from a story perspective.

Well it does makes sense, they've pushed Cena and Rollins now and Cena's not going to drop the title on Raw. So if it's Cena vs Rollins then they've removed a title match for they're 2nd biggest PPV (which they've just pushed to four hours).

Would of made sense for him to drop the title, and it becomes Owens vs Cesaro. And Cena moves back to chasing the Championship.

Here's hoping though, it's strange they did Cena vs Rollins on a Raw and Owns and Cena have been doing street fights at house shows.. so who knows, hopefully they will do that at Summerslam.

Last edited:
Why would he know who Madeline McCann is? I have no idea about any missing girls in America.
Josef Fritzel is more understandable, but again, American news is very insular.

Tbh, I probably wouldn't know who she was if a pic was posted here...

:lol: How in the blue hell would he know who Madeleine McCann is?

Ah here lads, what?? Do you live under a rock?!

The most publicised missing persons case in probably the last 30 years and you wouldn't know who she is?

Dunno about you lot but I usually see her photo on a weekly basis still!

The most publicised missing persons case in probably the last 30 years and you wouldn't know who she is?

In the UK, maybe Europe... US, they have a miss child alert nearly every day.

In the UK, maybe Europe... US, they have a miss child alert nearly every day.

Google it.

It was very much covered by all the major US media outlets. Fox, CNBC, NBC etc etc.

It very much is the most publicised missing persons case in decades. How the blue hell does he not know is baffling. Literally millins of news stories going back years.

I'd understand more so if he didn't know of Josef Fritzel as it was covered more by European media but the awful photo shop should of been picked up on.

He's just a feckin idiot.

Ouch!

In the middle of watching RAW now, did they have a full match? If so, why?

Why give away one of your Main Events from the 2nd biggest PPV of the year?

Ouch!

In the middle of watching RAW now, did they have a full match? If so, why?

Why give away one of your Main Events from the 2nd biggest PPV of the year?

Yes they did, and it was a clean Cena win (of course!)

This is what i find weird, maybe this Rollins/Cena tease is a red herring.

Yes they did, and it was a clean Cena win (of course!)

This is what i find weird, maybe this Rollins/Cena tease is a red herring.

Hmm, wonder what it could be.

Very strange booking. The booking is so bad these days I'd not be surprised if they don't even realize what they've done.

Google it.

It was very much covered by all the major US media outlets. Fox, CNBC, NBC etc etc.

It very much is the most publicised missing persons case in decades. How the blue hell does he not know is baffling. Literally millins of news stories going back years.

I'd understand more so if he didn't know of Josef Fritzel as it was covered more by European media but the awful photo shop should of been picked up on.

He's just a feckin idiot.

Can you name some missing people in the States without googling?

Can you name some missing people in the States without googling?

Personally I'm terrible with names but I can recall the photos of the 3 women who were locked up in the basement and escaped about a year ago. Also remember what the abuser looked like and I think his name was Castro, I think (awful at names remember).

They didn't get half the amount of coverage that Madeline McCann has got and still continues to get even today with stories all over the international media. Hell, all he needs do is turn his tv on today, pick up a paper or look at his expensive phone he no doubt owns that has internet and he'll most likely see the same photo he retweeted.

Google it.

Well between 2006-2010 i was in Miami 3-5 months in a year, and i know it was a long time ago, but i honestly can't remember it being huge over there. As it's been mentioned US news is very insular.

As i said you turn on the US news and there is always a missing child.

I did google, don't know if it's cause i'm in the UK now, but took a few pages to find a US news outlet.

Personally I'm terrible with names but I can recall the photos of the 3 women who were locked up in the basement and escaped about a year ago. Also remember what the abuser looked like and I think his name was Castro, I think (awful at names remember).

They didn't get half the amount of coverage that Madeline McCann has got and still continues to get even today with stories all over the international media. Hell, all he needs do is turn his tv on today, pick up a paper or look at his expensive phone he no doubt owns that has internet and he'll most likely see the same photo he retweeted.

Did you ever see pictures of those three women before they escaped captivity?

We get loads of American tv also. They do not get half as much of ours.

Did you ever see pictures of those three women before they escaped captivity?

We get loads of American tv also. They do not get half as much of ours.

Before, no. After very much so. It was saturated into the media.

The McCann case is a bit different in that its been around almost constantly in international news for the best part of a decade.

Well between 2006-2010 i was in Miami 3-5 months in a year, and i know it was a long time ago, but i honestly can't remember it being huge over there. As it's been mentioned US news is very insular.

As i said you turn on the US news and there is always a missing child.

I did google, don't know if it's cause i'm in the UK now, but took a few pages to find a US news outlet.

I appreciate US News is insular on many things, I don't think this was one however.

Fox News: 105k results
https://www.google.com/webhp?source...1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=madeleine+mccann+FOX+NEWS

CNBC - 3.6 Million
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=madeleine+mccann+cnbc

CNN
https://www.google.com/#q=madeleine+mccann+cnn

The guts of 4 million news stories on the main 3 news stations for the US, yet he never seen or heard of Madeline McCann?

They've taken the NXT branding off his intro's and has he appeared on NXT since dropping the title? I think the only reason why he's on the next takeover card is because it's the biggest show they've done to date, and he's probably the biggest star to get it promoted, especially as Zayn and Itami are out.

Pretty much every show.

Its odd they did Rollins vs Cena on Raw if its going to be one of the big matches at Summerslam. All thats left is for Rollins/Cena or Taker/brock to win the tag titles in a "cant believe they were made partners but won the titles" moment...

Got to watch RAW today. Great match with Cena/Rollins, nasty looking nose break. Also a big :lol: at Hogan's twitter feed.

She's some girl that disappeared what, 8, 10 years ago? Saw a pic once then, and haven't since, feck sake.

Well it does makes sense, they've pushed Cena and Rollins now and Cena's not going to drop the title on Raw. So if it's Cena vs Rollins then they've removed a title match for they're 2nd biggest PPV (which they've just pushed to four hours).

Would of made sense for him to drop the title, and it becomes Owens vs Cesaro. And Cena moves back to chasing the Championship.

Here's hoping though, it's strange they did Cena vs Rollins on a Raw and Owns and Cena have been doing street fights at house shows.. so who knows, hopefully they will do that at Summerslam.

Champion vs champion is a known draw.

Aside from that, why on earth would Cena get a title shot after losing clean to a midcarder for a lesser championship? It makes no sense at all.

Owens isn't facing Cena at Summerslam, right first two letters mind.

The only pictures of young McCann I've seen for years have been ones on twitter taking the piss. It's easy to see why Hogan wouldn't have a clue who she is - especially given how insular some 'celebrities' tend to be.

Do you love under a rock? :lol:

Is your name Patrick?

Her mug is everywhere and has been since 2008.

I think Hogan rt'ing Drakes picture was a bigger "wow, really". tbh. That and the fact hes still on fecking social media doing this shit. All he had to do was write out an apology, let it cool down and keep out of the limelight. Dudes an idiot trying to go on the offence.

Not in Ireland, that's for sure.

Her mug is on today's Indo...about half way down their internet page --> http://www.independent.ie/

Same with Breakingnews, The Journal and a few other media outlets.

I think Hogan rt'ing Drakes picture was a bigger "wow, really". tbh. That and the fact hes still on fecking social media doing this shit. All he had to do was write out an apology, let it cool down and keep out of the limelight. Dudes an idiot trying to go on the offence.

He really is a complete and utter goon!

He should just vanish for a while. Any statements needed from him should be via an attorney or PR Team.

Hulkamania will live forever brothers.

Loads of people have said stupid things when they thought they were in the comfort of closed doors.

What an absolute shit crowd last night.

Some of the booking was just as bad too.

Yeah, I'm seeing posts on FB saying it was a great RAW.... Where?

The stuff with Rusev was absolutely woeful. Dear god the man is well an truly buried at this point.